Spread me like one of your French Pokemon
Congratulations, Top 6! You're all guaranteed at least 10 points toward the Smogon Championship!
Signups - http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/romancing-the-stone-signups.3611204/
Specific Tournament Rules:
- OU, Best of 1
- Players must carry their assigned stone with the corresponding base Pokemon. No other stone is allowed on the team. (Don't look for a loophole - play the tour how it was intended!)
- Stones are randomly assigned at the start of each round and weighted by tier. (OU stones will be more common.)
- Any stones introduced during the tournament will be added to the lottery in the following round.
- If you receive a name change during the course of the tour, please tag me in the current round's thread (and your opponent, if you still have one).
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
On the weighted stones:
- Stones were assigned a value based on their placement in each tier at the posting of this round.
- You are more likely to receive an OU stone - 1.5x more likely than UU and 3x more likely than RU, with the BLs falling in between those chances.
- Tier shifts that affect stone placement will be accounted for in each subsequent round, if applicable.
- Big thanks to The Immortal for helping me with the stone generator script!
Changes from Quarterfinals!
Lycans (Houndoominite) vs. [B]Level 56[/B] (Garchompite)
HANTSUKI (Ampharosite) vs. [B]RedEmptionMc[/B] (Latiosite)
-Snow (Lopunnite) vs. [B]Pohjis[/B] (Cameruptite)
Deadline for Round 6 is September 22nd.