Roobushin (Skeleton)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
K.

So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I should be able to clear this out. Some things to note:

- Put a slightly larger emphasis on Stone Edge. Seems like Gyarados is slowly climbing back into existence; might as well shut it down ASAP. Payback will still be listed of course.
- Relook at SubPunch EVs. Roobushin is pretty damn durable; enough to find different ways to make the Sub last against certain Pokemon.
- Poison Heal Gliscor to be a counter. Though it really needs Fling + Acrobat I think. If it lacks Taunt, there's other issues that come around. Still, definitely a good check against Roobushin, and probably one of its best counters.

Granted, at this time it's the rain shitfest that's going on, so I'm probably going to emphasize how Roobushin's teammate should include Nattorei to help put some pressure on the rain at least. Of course, Nattorei isn't the perfect Pokemon to stop all Rain teams, since Scarf Tyranitar also helps a little bit, but it's a start. Though ScarfTar might need removal from here too. Guess I'll have to play Pokemon again. *GROAN*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)