Room of the Twisted

How succesful can this Trick Room Team be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone, I have remade my Trick Room team from the ground up. My old team had so many problems with the OU tier that I decided to start all over again. So here is my Trick Room Team Part 2.

With Trick Room its an anti metagame, you have to be tricky and unique. Most Trick Room sweepers are either pure Physical or pure Special, but I want to break some Walls and catch some pokemon off guard. I decided to add a Wall Breaker Metagross to my team, for more sweeping and to lure in any other Steel-Type Pokemon and KO them with Hidden Power Fire, which means I have a check for Scizor.

Now with a lot of Metagross's in check, I have a problem with Volcarano, Heatran, and Sun teams. Sun teams carry pokemon that can OHKO Metagross with their STAB Fire move, so I needed a counter. With the help of @ Lord Blood e suggested Flash Fire Chandelure.

Now with Chandelure, Sun teams are in check, b/c now with Flash Fire Chandelure can come on any fire type moves that would hurt metagross and get a +1 in sp atk. Which means Hell to Sun teams, b/c +1 to its already good Special means easier sweeping. Now what if i'm faced with a Drizzle team, Chandelure is no match for them so i need some to cover his weakness to Rain Teams.

OR

I'm currently testing Slowking and Slowbro out and to see which one does better for the team. I personally like Slowking since its my favorite pokemon, but Slwobro has the defense to be my physical wall. But in the mean time Slowking RULES THATS ALL!!
OR

After the help of @Lord Blood, he informed me that my team has too many Special Attackers and not enough Physical Attackers. My Gallade I use can OHKO Blissey and Chansey who once can come in and wall my special attackers. Close Combat and Psycho Cut take over Reuniclus' Psychic and shaky Focus Blast. Stone Edge rounds off the coverage with powerful hits. With the new team preview you dont have the element of surprise on your lead and with most Trick Room teams you know a Trick Roomer Lead when you see it.

OR

Even though Bronzong is the most predictable Trick Roomer, I feel that he hasn't let me down. With Stealth Rock as a good entry hazard, he allows my Trick Room Sweeper to KO more pokemon easily.

OR

Now I originally had Salamance here but he was revenge killing a lot pokemon like I hoped he would. And he was taking to much damage from Stealth Rock on the switch so I needed a pokemon that wouldn't take too much damage from Stealth Rock.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability Levitate
Relaxed Nature
Evs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Trick room
Earthquake
Gyro ball
Stealth Rock​

Even though Bronzong is the most predictable Trick Roomer, I feel that he hasn't let me down. With Stealth Rock as a good entry hazard, he allows my Trick Room Sweeper to KO more pokemon easily. Bronzong is my support pokemon, what I use him as my support pokemon to set up Trick Room, and take some hits. i tried to make him into a offensive pokemon, but I notice he would go down to early in the match and I would lose a Trick Roomer. He's not really going to hit very hard, but no pokemon wants to take a couple of super effective moves from Bronzong.

Gallade @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
Brave Nature
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Trick Room
Close Combat
Psycho Cut
Stone Edge​

After the help of @Lord Blood, he informed me that my team has too many Special Attackers and not enough Physical Attackers. I know a lot of people believe that Reuniclus is the only slow pokemon that should be on every Trick Room Team, but Gallade provides the Trick Roomer that my team needs while at the same time, provides two powerful STABs and a physical damage dealer that Reuniclus would take 2 Hits to KO Blissey. Close Combat and Psycho Cut take over Reuniclus' Psychic and shaky Focus Blast. Stone Edge rounds off the coverage with powerful hits. I know Gallade is pretty fast just like Chandelure, but he fits the team and threaten Tyranitar.​

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability Clear Body
Quiet Nature
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Sp Atk
Meteor Mash
Hidden Power Fire
Earthquake / Hammer Arm
Ice Punch​

This Mixed Metagross is to most unexpected pokemon you'll find in the OU. Even Magnezone Steal Trap is no match for Earthquake. I made Metagross into a Wall Breaker, to stop a lot of pokemon in his tracks. With Scizor and the Physical Wall Skarmony, Forrestress and Ferrothorn runnin garound in the OU i needed a check for them b/c I can't afford to have them set up spikes and Stealth. Latios and Latias are a check with Ice Punch which are both OHKO with no Stealth Rock up. Gliscor is OHKO after Stealth Rock damage, which means it can check Gliscor who spams Earthquake. Meteor Mash is his only STAB, just wish it hit a lot more pokemon effectivily. I was thinking about adding Hammer Arm in for Earthquake to hit Blissey more effectivily, but Earthquake would hit Heatran more effectivily, who KOs him back with a STAB fire move, but thats why its good for heatran to recieve the Flash Fire boost.​

Chandelure @ Air Ballon
Ability: Flash Fire
Quiet Nature
Evs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Trick Room
Fire Blast
~Shadow Ball
Energy Ball​

This allows you to fully abuse Sun via Energy Ball but at the same time, you have another Trick Room user and two powerful STABs. What this set does over Heatran is more power and fully wall Ninetales with Air Balloon. Whereas Heatran would get hit with Hidden Power Fighting, Chandelure can also Spin Block if needed be.​

Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability Regenerator
Relaxed Nature
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp Atk
Trick room
Scald
Ice Beam
Slack Off​

Slowking really does it all. With plenty of moves to choose from, Slowking did everything Jellicent did and more. Slack Off is to heal health. Scald provides the burn support and provides a powerful STAB. Ice Beam deals with Dragons. Regenerator shows up as an effective Slowking to take over Jellicent's place. It can heal itself alongside Leftover and Slack Off if needed be.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Evs: 4 / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
Close Combact
Stone Edge
Earthquake
X-Scissor​

With DD Scrafty causing some issues to me. Salamence just wasn't revenge killing enough pokemon very effectivily, so @ Karpman suggested I choose terrakion. With a base 108 speed, and with Choice scarf, its going to outspeed a lot of pokemon and revenge kill a lot of pokemon. its also a good non trick room pokemon that can finish recking the rest of my opponents team. With CM espon and Umbreon trying to set up on me, Its easily checked by Terrakion with its X-scissor, which other pokemon can't seem to KO quickly. Stone Edge is here to stop Volcanaro from trying to Quicker Dance, and a good STAB move to pick a lot of Flying types or pokemon weak to Rock. Earthquake is here for coverage. Terrakion is here to get a KO and get an opportunity for my Trick Roomer to set up Trick Room.​

Threat List
(Pokemon that Causes my Team Hell)

Rain

~ Politoed-
~ Jirachi - Metagross's HP Fire, Heatran STAB fire, Reuniclus's HP Fire
~ Toxicroak- Metagross's Earthquake & Reuniclus's Psychic Shock
~ Tornadus
~ Gyarados - Terrakion's and Gallade's Stone Edge, but it might cause some problems if I starts setting up
~ Starmie-
~ Sharpedo- This is a problem b/c w/ speed boost is outspeed Terrakion and is weak to STAB Water, Gallade can Close Combat so its not that much of a problem.

Sun:
~ Ninetales -
~ Volcarona - Terrakion can use Stone Edge as long as I don't let him set up Quiver Dance
~ Darmanitan - If it carries Earthquake may cause problems with Chandelure and Metagross
~ Venusaur - Chandelure walls him, and does Fire Blast
~ Sawsbuck​

Sand:
~ Tyranitar- Terrakion can threaten it with Earthquake and Close Combat
~ Terrakion -
~ Landorus - In Trick Room, KO by Metagross's Ice Punch
~ SV Acrobatics Gliscor - If Stealth rocks are up Metagross's Ice Punch KO, and Heatran's HP Ice

Hail
~ Abomasnow
~ Kyurem​

DragMag / Heavy Offense / Smash Pass
~ Latios - In Trick Room, Metagross's Ice Punch KOs and Terrakion's X-scissor
~ Dragonite - After Stealth Rock, Metagross's Ice Punch and Heatran's HP Ice
~ Haxorus - As long as it doesn't carry Earthquake, Metagross's Ice Punch
~ Mamoswine
~ Magnezone
~ Lucario - Metagross's HP Fire
~ Cloyster - After the Shell Smash might cause trouble but in Trick Room its KO by Metagross's Meteor Mash
~ Gorebyss
~ SD Scizor -Checked by Metagross's HP Fire

Grass:
~ Virizion
~ Celebi
~ Breloom​

Other Fighting Sweepers
~ Scrafty - Terrakion's Close Combat as long as it doesn't start to set up on me.
~ Conkeldurr - Gallade's STAB move KOs him
~ Mienshao​

Other Special Sweepers:
~ OTR Reuniclus
~ Gengar
~ CM Latias​

Switch-Turn shenanigans:
~ Rotom-W
~ CB Scizor
~ Landorus
~ Mienshao​

Alright here is my new changes to my Trick Room hopefully this team will do better than the previous version of my team.​

Besides the fact like half this team is hardly viable ake ut on scrafty sucks replace it with DD, his base attack isn't that impressive, OT cpne from his boosting moves and moxie. Emboar? At least run curse

Besides the fact like half this team is hardly viable ake ut on scrafty sucks replace it with DD, his base attack isn't that impressive, OT cpne from his boosting moves and moxie. Emboar? At least run curse
Before you make comments like this, make sure you know what trick room is.

Gyro ball should be used over rock slide on bronzong, and this renuiclus is a better trick room sweeper than slowking:

name: Offensive Trick Room
move 1: Trick Room
move 2: Psychic / Psyshock
move 3: Focus Blast
move 4: Shadow Ball
item: Life Orb
ability: Magic Guard
nature: Quiet
evs: 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SpA
ivs: 0 Spe

Good Luck

no, its even worse. trick room makes slower pokemon faster, and vice cersa. what youre doing is giving a fast pokemon (whilst under trickroom) a move that requires you to be slow.
so 2 things im gonna sak you to change.
1. change cofagrigus over with dusclops, or reuniculus, as they both have higher defenses, 1 has HIGH special attacking power and a rcovery move. and the other is an insane wall that is just a total bastard with eviolite.
2. scraftys not a bad pokemon, but just try this set out with trick room
scrafty@leftovers
shed skin
dragon tail
drain punch
bulk up
crunch
evs-252 hp/ 100 def/ 156 spD.
now this may seem stupid, giving a scrafty that has a defense boosting move, defense evs. but seriously, itts an abosolute monster on the battle feild! someone brings in a gliscor? no problem! just use bulk up 2-3 times while he tries to scout you, then use dragon tail for phasing. if he comes back and poisons you, stay in battle because shed skin protects you. jst try out the set.

1. change cofagrigus over with dusclops, or reuniculus, as they both have higher defenses, 1 has HIGH special attacking power and a rcovery move. and the other is an insane wall that is just a total bastard with eviolite.
What you say is right but Reuniclus' defenses stats are lower than the defense of cofagrigus. for the rest your advice is not bad.

Okay, First, Trick Room only last 4 turns, and then I have to switch out of my Trick roomer into my sweeper, wgich gives me three turns to sweep. Why would I give Scrafty defense up moves when that would just waste trick room turns and cause my opponents to wall him. Second I'm considering changing Slowking for Reuniclus for more fighting power. Third I don't like Evolite Dusclops, I know it has incredible bulk, but only 40 base HP and only one attacking move no thank u.

Consider dropping Fake Out on Scrafty for Thunderpunch for two reasons. First, It gives BoltBeam coverage. Second, and more importantly, Fake Out burns one of you precious TR turns, which you don't have many of thanks to there being no TR time (no pun intended) extension item.

Yeh, but this Scrafty is also a Double Lead, so that's why Fake Out is there. What about Empoloen, is his set okay or do I need to change it a bit

Consider fitting Reuniclus into your team with the set mentioned below, he's the BEST at it. I'd take out Empoleon for it as Empoleon is rather weak this gen. Drop Emboar for Metagross, Blissey won't take an adamant meteor mash well at all and certainly not a hammer arm.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Quiet 192 HP/252 SpA/64 Def
-Trick Room
-Psyshock/Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Metagross @ Life Orb
Brave 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
-Meteor Mash
-Hammer Arm
-Bullet Punch/Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch

Another thing to mention is that typically, bro>king.. If you don't care too much about Slowking, this slowbro set is good:

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Regenerator
Relaxed 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
-Trick Room
-Slack Off
-Scald
-Fire Blast

But If I switch Emboar I would lose two important STAB moves. Hammer Arm and Flare Blitze. And the Metagross I have doesn't have thunderpunch. And Reuniclus I would switch out Slowking for him

i'm not pretty sure of water gem on empoleon...surf is better i think over scald for a sweeper and some swamperts have got rindo berry and a grass knot doesn't ohkoing it. grass gem is good for this because swampert is a ohko.

i'm not pretty sure of water gem on empoleon...surf is better i think over scald for a sweeper and some swamperts have got rindo berry and a grass knot doesn't ohkoing it. grass gem is good for this because swampert is a ohko.
Thank you for the suggestion, All the swamperts I have faced have been OHKO by Grass Knot. And Surf is more powerful than Scald but I lose the chance to Burn my opponent.

ok, i use a defensive empoleon so i can't ohko Swampert with Grass Knot, i've saw you this because a grass knot of infernape take amount 60% damage to swampert but it's also true that empoleon is quite and infernape is naive.
sorry if i ask you this but..why you write bump after your comments?

alright Guys I changed my Metagross's moves around. And found a set that hits 13 of the 17 types supereffectivily. Now Scrafty and Metagross hit almost all of the types Supereffectivily. Now how will I use them to ensure KOs to during Trick room before Trick Room ends.

I have now, dropped Empoleon for a Sweeper just in case Trick Room fails. I need some help with Hydreigon's Moves. Any advice?

dude no offense but why is a fast pokemon(Hydregion) is doing in this team its TR use bronzorg as a lead not dusknoir
Hydregion is on Trick Room, for when I run out of Trick Room pokemon, I'll have a Fast Pokemon to fall back on. You can't make a whole team full of slow pokemon, b/c what if all of my Trick Room User faint and I'm let with a Brave Nature Scrafty with 0 iv in speed, it won't be able to outspeed anything. That's why Hydregion is on the Team, And I will change Bronzong to Lead.

Alright I have been observing this RMT for awhile and so far so good but there are a couple of things you should do.

For the Pete's Sake, give Metagross Meteor Mash. Even if you are atheist and don't care about Pete do it anyway! Metagross needs a strong STAB attack and his STAB attack will hit harder than your coverage moves anyway.

Second give Hydreigon a Scarf. Your Trick Roomer's will be the powerful sweepers for this team, and they are powerful enough not to need the denting-holes power of Specs. What they really need is an attacker who can outspeed stuff once Trick Room is done. Change Hyderigon's set to the Standard Choice Scarf Set.

Hydreigon@ChoiceScarf
Trait: Levitate
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Draco Metoer
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

U-turn will let you get a TR setter-upper in more easily if your opponent sends in a wall, most likely Chansey. Draco Meteor is more powerful than 2 Dragon Pulses in a row and this guy doesn't need the consistency of Dragon Pulse since he is in and out.

Lastly I would change Scarfty for a Choice Band Conkledurr with Hammer Arm.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Hammer Arm
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Mach Punch

This guy has 624 attack right off the bat, what your mere Scarfty achieves in I think 2 Moxie kills. This Conkledurr served me well on my TR team (shameless plug its below ;P ) and it was awesome. You will sweep with Hammer Arm unless they have a bulky Psychic or Ghost. Conkledurr also gives you an awesomely powerful priority move. After facing Conkledurr once, your opponent will send in their ghost but you will see that coming and just hit them with Stone Edge or Payback.

Lastly, change Bronzong's Toxic to Hidden Power Ice. You won't be Toxic Stalling stuff with no reliable recovery and Brongzong will be in and out setting up Trick Room.

Alright I have been observing this RMT for awhile and so far so good but there are a couple of things you should do.

For the Pete's Sake, give Metagross Meteor Mash. Even if you are atheist and don't care about Pete do it anyway! Metagross needs a strong STAB attack and his STAB attack will hit harder than your coverage moves anyway.

Second give Hydreigon a Scarf. Your Trick Roomer's will be the powerful sweepers for this team, and they are powerful enough not to need the denting-holes power of Specs. What they really need is an attacker who can outspeed stuff once Trick Room is done. Change Hyderigon's set to the Standard Choice Scarf Set.

Hydreigon@ChoiceScarf
Trait: Levitate
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Draco Metoer
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

U-turn will let you get a TR setter-upper in more easily if your opponent sends in a wall, most likely Chansey. Draco Meteor is more powerful than 2 Dragon Pulses in a row and this guy doesn't need the consistency of Dragon Pulse since he is

Lastly I would change Scarfty for a Choice Band Conkledurr with Hammer Arm.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Hammer Arm
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Mach Punch

This guy has 624 attack right off the bat, what your mere Scarfty achieves in I think 2 Moxie kills. This Conkledurr served me well on my TR team (shameless plug its below ;P ) and it was awesome. You will sweep with Hammer Arm unless they have a bulky Psychic or Ghost. Conkledurr also gives you an awesomely powerful priority move. After facing Conkledurr once, your opponent will send in their ghost but you will see that coming and just hit them with Stone Edge or Payback.

Lastly, change Bronzong's Toxic to Hidden Power Ice. You won't be Toxic Stalling stuff with no reliable recovery and Brongzong will be in and out setting up Trick Room.
Okay, but what move should I replace on Metagross? Should I replace Hammer Arm for Metor Mash?

Alright I didn't know I needed a Scraf. I thought Hydreigon was fast enough. The only concern is the moves you pick on Hydreigon. Fire Blast and Focus Blast are a little to risky especially Focus Blast. I'm gonna test out my modest nature to test to see the difference between a Timid Nature. But I personally like a modest nature. I like your suggestion on U-Turn.

Okay, I know It takes two moxies to reach 624, but Conkeldurr only dreams of a move pool like scarfty's. I tried Conkeldurr on my team but it failed to hit the many types as Scrafty. And also on Choice Band I don't want to get locked on One attack and get walled and force to switch out which would lose a trick room turn. Scrafty can take more hits than Conkeldurr, and Payback is useless in Trick Room b/c u go first.

I see where you are going but, I put 0 Ivs in it's special attack so, Hidden Power is useless. I use toxic to spread through out my opponent, it goes a long ways during the match not only a toxic and stealth rock

Okay, but what move should I replace on Metagross? Should I replace Hammer Arm for Metor Mash?

Alright I didn't know I needed a Scraf. I thought Hydreigon was fast enough. The only concern is the moves you pick on Hydreigon. Fire Blast and Focus Blast are a little to risky especially Focus Blast. I'm gonna test out my modest nature to test to see the difference between a Timid Nature. But I personally like a modest nature. I like your suggestion on U-Turn.

Okay, I know It takes two moxies to reach 624, but Conkeldurr only dreams of a move pool like scarfty's. I tried Conkeldurr on my team but it failed to hit the many types as Scrafty. And also on Choice Band I don't want to get locked on One attack and get walled and force to switch out which would lose a trick room turn. Scrafty can take more hits than Conkeldurr, and Payback is useless in Trick Room b/c u go first.

I see where you are going but, I put 0 Ivs in it's special attack so, Hidden Power is useless. I use toxic to spread through out my opponent, it goes a long ways during the match not only a toxic and stealth rock
Your missing the point about Conkledurr, you did the same thing with Metagross. Coverage sometimes doesn't even matter because you will be hitting so damn-hard with your STAB attack high base power attack. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many types you hit supereffectivly if one move can usurp all of them even if they are super effective.

To show you, I'm going to use a Max Hp, Max Defense Brongzong to show the damage difference. I know its not a common set, but this is just for the ease of doing calcs.

Choice Band Conkledurr's Hammer Arm: 55%-64%
Your Scarfty's Fire Punch: 30%-36%

What's this? Here's what I'm getting at with your Scrafty. Even when you are hitting for supereffective damage, you won't deal as much damage as this Conkledurr. The elemental punches (and Drain Punch) suck as coverage moves since they only have 75 base power. A 1.5*1.2*75=135 while 100*1.5=150. Crunch is only 80 BP! Also take note that Conkledurr's attack stat is twice that of Scrafty's and he has more physical bulk.

I know that Conkledurr is stuck on an attack and other Pokes and resits can come in, but if he hits so damn hard that they will even be taking heavy damage and you shouldn't be forced out often. That's what teammates are for too, taking down the other Counters. (Hydreigon and Reuniclus). Even then you can predict the obvious switches with Stone Edge and Payback. Payback is annoying, but can be used if TR is out and it still hits Ghosts hard since they're defenses are so low.

Various other things:
Replace one of the Elemental Punch's with Meteor Mash. Meteor Mash+Hammer Arm get good neutral coverage. Even without investment HP Ice 2HKO's the most common taunter, Gliscor, who would otherwise prevent TR setup, it helps deal with some dragons too. Give Reuniclus damn Focus Blast! 1. It let's Reuniclus beat Tyranitar and Scizor 2. Gives it perfecet neutral coverage with Psychic and Shadow Ball 3. Reuniclus doesn't need recover since he doesn't take residual damage like other Life Orb sweepers (who would have their time cut short). Lastly, I know they are inconsistent, but Focus Blast and Fire Blast allow you to beat certain Pokes that you wouldn't otherwise. Winning with 70% certainity is better than losing 100%. You could go with Dark Pulse instead of U-turn if you want to beat Ghosts for Conkledurr and have a reliable attack.

Your missing the point about Conkledurr, you did the same thing with Metagross. Coverage sometimes doesn't even matter because you will be hitting so damn-hard with your STAB attack high base power attack. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many types you hit supereffectivly if one move can usurp all of them even if they are super effective.

To show you, I'm going to use a Max Hp, Max Defense Brongzong to show the damage difference. I know its not a common set, but this is just for the ease of doing calcs.

Choice Band Conkledurr's Hammer Arm: 55%-64%
Your Scarfty's Fire Punch: 30%-36%

What's this? Here's what I'm getting at with your Scrafty. Even when you are hitting for supereffective damage, you won't deal as much damage as this Conkledurr. The elemental punches (and Drain Punch) suck as coverage moves since they only have 75 base power. A 1.5*1.2*75=135 while 100*1.5=150. Crunch is only 80 BP! Also take note that Conkledurr's attack stat is twice that of Scrafty's and he has more physical bulk.

I know that Conkledurr is stuck on an attack and other Pokes and resits can come in, but if he hits so damn hard that they will even be taking heavy damage and you shouldn't be forced out often. That's what teammates are for too, taking down the other Counters. (Hydreigon and Reuniclus). Even then you can predict the obvious switches with Stone Edge and Payback. Payback is annoying, but can be used if TR is out and it still hits Ghosts hard since they're defenses are so low.

Various other things:
Replace one of the Elemental Punch's with Meteor Mash. Meteor Mash+Hammer Arm get good neutral coverage. Even without investment HP Ice 2HKO's the most common taunter, Gliscor, who would otherwise prevent TR setup, it helps deal with some dragons too. Give Reuniclus damn Focus Blast! 1. It let's Reuniclus beat Tyranitar and Scizor 2. Gives it perfecet neutral coverage with Psychic and Shadow Ball 3. Reuniclus doesn't need recover since he doesn't take residual damage like other Life Orb sweepers (who would have their time cut short). Lastly, I know they are inconsistent, but Focus Blast and Fire Blast allow you to beat certain Pokes that you wouldn't otherwise. Winning with 70% certainity is better than losing 100%. You could go with Dark Pulse instead of U-turn if you want to beat Ghosts for Conkledurr and have a reliable attack.
Alright after your advice, I went back and compared Scrafty's damage to Conkeldurr's and I needed COnkeldurr base 140 to hit hard in Trick Room, and Conkledurr hits harder and faster in the Trick Room compared to Scrafty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)