Ropeburn's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sure to breed one tomorrow. I'm going to be breeding a 5IV with a 6IV, so it should be easy. I'll PM you when it's ready (it will have the egg move Nasty Plot). Thanks!

EDIT: There will be a 1 in 5 chance of getting a 5IV, so yes, it will be easy.

Hey there, Luziel here! I was sent by Herley. Is that shiny Larvitar nameable? And what level? :)
Hey there Luziel. The Larvitar is not nicknameable, however it is level 1, legit, non-cloned. I got it from back when instacheck was still working.

There's just one last thing I'd like, and that's a Seismic Toss Chansey. CMT for Pokemon, you can always request something not listed.
I'm afraid I have everything in your trade thread already. If you have anything in my wants list though, please let me know.

CMT for Pinsir female / Bunnelby (adamant) female / Venipede female/ Misdreavus female ?
I'm interested in your 6iv Jolly Nidoran. However, I have everything else. What would you like for that?

You can request any Pokemon from the thread as well (as long as you don't request a 6iv adamant munchlax lol). I'm not sure if you saw that option there.

Nidoran can't have Sheer Force. But Florges I can do (you'll need to use a Shiny Stone on it, because I'm fresh out). I have EV training and stuff to do first to finish my own team, so actually for now, never mind the Chansey (if you've started it, either finish it and I'll trade you or you can just keep it).

Hello, I'm interested in the Pineco.
I can offer the following: Shiny electrike, lucky eggs, leftovers, and 5 IV Adamant Riolu w/ Crunch/Bullet Punch/Blaze Kick

I'm going to need a Chansey, because I don't have access to Aromatherapy or Seismic Toss. Want me to breed a 5IV Flabébé and include a PP Up?

Also, if you're up to it, the Chansey can be either Bold or Calm, but it should have Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy. There aren't really any egg moves to breed onto it, so I'll evolve it into a Florges and then Reset Bag it in exchange.

Thanks. I just edited the post above, if you haven't seen. I'll get started on Flabébé right away. And also, if for some miraculous reason it hatches shiny, you can still have it, because I have no real use for Shiny Pokemon.

Very interested in Riolu (both Timid and Jolly - though Jolly must have Justified), Shroomish and Squirtle. Also interested in Mawile, Absol and Pinsir.

Can offer Lucky Eggs, 5 IV Flawless Timid or Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Dragon Pulse (I can offer males or FEMALES), and 4 IV spitbacks of Iron Fist Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch (obviously won't be 1:1, but maybe you are interested in it as you wanted Pokébank pokés).

Can you make a deal out of this?

Very interested in Riolu (both Timid and Jolly - though Jolly must have Justified), Shroomish and Squirtle. Also interested in Mawile, Absol and Pinsir.

Can offer Lucky Eggs, 5 IV Flawless Timid or Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Dragon Pulse (I can offer males or FEMALES), and 4 IV spitbacks of Iron Fist Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch (obviously won't be 1:1, but maybe you are interested in it as you wanted Pokébank pokés).

Can you make a deal out of this?
No thanks. I already have all of that.

No thanks. I already have all of that.
Ok, no problem. Oh, also forgot to mention I can make Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed and also don't mind making 2 Charmanders for each poké, don't know if you're interested in that. That's the best I can offer. Lol Thanks anyway.

So when you said you were willing to trade for "literally any shiny", did you mean that you would be willing to take a shiny pansear for one of those azumarill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)