Ropeburn's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm back again. This is more of a hypothetical question than a request; but what would you trade for a shiny 31/x/31/31/x/31 calm male HA goomy? I got one whilst breeding; and I decided that I would rather just keep going for a perfect one instead. (it's in a heal ball, if that's your thing)

Hey, I'm back again. This is more of a hypothetical question than a request; but what would you trade for a shiny 31/x/31/31/x/31 calm male HA goomy? I got one whilst breeding; and I decided that I would rather just keep going for a perfect one instead. (it's in a heal ball, if that's your thing)
Yeah absolutely. Uh..I've been getting 4-5 iv shinies such as that for 2-3 5iv pokemon, so I'd like to stay around that ballpark. Let me know how that strikes you, since I'd love a nice shiny.

That sounds good to me. If you're interested, I would like a jolly gible (rough skin), a jolly pinsir (moxie), and a timid togepi (serene grace).
If you want it nicknamed, be sure to say so.

Edit: I'm actually a little overloaded with items as it stands. If you want leftovers or a battle maison item with the little guy, I'd be happy to throw something in for free.

That sounds good to me. If you're interested, I would like a jolly gible (rough skin), a jolly pinsir (moxie), and a timid togepi (serene grace).
If you want it nicknamed, be sure to say so.

Edit: I'm actually a little overloaded with items as it stands. If you want leftovers or a battle maison item with the little guy, I'd be happy to throw something in for free.
Oh man, if you could throw in a leftovers, that would be a huge help. I'll begin working on those 3.

I'm interested in a Bold Togepi, Duskull, and Rhyhorn. Please CMT.

Unfortunately, I have everything in your thread, however, if you have any of the following 5iv as females, then I'd be more than happy to trade for them. (I would like Sturdy, Unaware, and Magic Guard, respectively)

Skarmory
Impish, Sturdy/Keen Eye
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Wooper
Relaxed, Unaware/Water Absorb/Damp
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/x
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/x/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover
Notes: In Ultra Ball
Abra
Timid, Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Unfortunately, I have everything in your thread, however, if you have any of the following 5iv as females, then I'd be more than happy to trade for them. (I would like Sturdy, Unaware, and Magic Guard, respectively)
I have a female Skarmory and Wooper, but I would have to breed an Abra. I have a bunch of trades waiting for me but if you want me to I can breed one once I finish the rest of my trades. As for the other two, I can trade anytime.

I have a female Skarmory and Wooper, but I would have to breed an Abra. I have a bunch of trades waiting for me but if you want me to I can breed one once I finish the rest of my trades. As for the other two, I can trade anytime.
Alright cool. I'll start on those 3.

pp max for another one of those chansey? ^^ aromatherapy and siesmic toss. I need 2 so if there are any other items you need gimme a hint.

Sorry, forgot to attach a pp max. xD

EDIT: :L I thought you had 2 chanseys, anyways.. anything you want for another one?
Oh sorry, when you said x2 earlier, I thought that was just a smiley or something. I usually only go 1:1 for pp max's.

I'm interested in the following for the Chansey:

Lotad
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis

Oh sorry, when you said x2 earlier, I thought that was just a smiley or something. I usually only go 1:1 for pp max's.

I'm interested in the following for the Chansey:

Lotad
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis
I'm pretty sure I have one of these ready.. xD When I've finished this little task then I can get online. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)