Ropeburn's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, sorry for the late reply but could you do 4 pokes for the magnezone since it has hp fire. I also have a shiny electrike (no ivs) so that would make it 5 pokes it you want the electrike. I would like: Jolly Starly, Jolly Zubat, Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/0), Jolly Pinsir, and Bold Chansey (Only if you accept the electrike.

Hello again, sorry for the late reply but could you do 4 pokes for the magnezone since it has hp fire. I also have a shiny electrike (no ivs) so that would make it 5 pokes it you want the electrike. I would like: Jolly Starly, Jolly Zubat, Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/0), Jolly Pinsir, and Bold Chansey (Only if you accept the electrike.
That sounds good to me. I'll begin on those when I get done. I don't know if I have any 0 Speed Honedges, but I'll see what I can do.

Hi, i'm back now. I'll be available for the rest of the day so msg me when everything's ready. If you're unable to get a chansey w/ aromatherapy, then I'll just trade the magnezone for the 4 others.

I have 6 PP ups so ill take an Adamant Flash Fire Growlithe and a Carvanah
Sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm done.

EDIT: Actually, I just looked in my boxes and realized I no longer have my flash fire growlithe female, so I can't breed for flash fire unless I get really lucky. Do you want intimidate instead or a different pokemon?

Hi, i'm back now. I'll be available for the rest of the day so msg me when everything's ready. If you're unable to get a chansey w/ aromatherapy, then I'll just trade the magnezone for the 4 others.
I'm about 33% done with your order, so I'll let you know when I'm done.

Sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm done.

EDIT: Actually, I just looked in my boxes and realized I no longer have my flash fire growlithe female, so I can't breed for flash fire unless I get really lucky. Do you want intimidate instead or a different pokemon?

I'm about 33% done with your order, so I'll let you know when I'm done.
Thats fine can I have Mawile instead?

If you're looking for PP Ups still, I'm interested in that Machop. CMT to see what other items I offer if you're interested in making that kind of exchange.

Hi!

Could you check my thread for Male Yamask and Zubat (don't care about gender)?

(by the way, I like your avatar picture, but you should credit the artist)

Hello, are you interested in:
Flawless 5IVs Porygon Bold/Trace
31/xx/31/31/31/31

If you are I would like a Ferroseed Sassy 31/31/31/xx/31/0

Hi!

Could you check my thread for Male Yamask and Zubat (don't care about gender)?

(by the way, I like your avatar picture, but you should credit the artist)
These are the two pokemon I'm interested in:
(I already sourced it on my "About me" page)

Species: Ralts
Trait: Telepathy
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/?/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Disable, Memento, Destiny Bond

Species: Tympole
Trait: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/?/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Earth Power
♀: 0 ♂: 5

Those are ready for you. ~
(oh, good! ^ ^;)

I'm actually in the middle of breeding some zubats for another order, so I'll double up and get you next since I already have an extra Yamask. I'll let you know via pm. REALLY busy right now but I think I can get the zubat out for you within an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)