Rotom-Fan Wrecks at Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By "hype" he means a relatively small section of the crowd began to chant "ro-tom-fan, ro-tom-fan" while it was out. It did successfully take down two mons by itself, but they were already weakened so it wasn't what I would call wrecking. Muchos cool points to its user though!

The point of Rotom-A on the team was because it is the only Rotom Form which is unaffected by the team'a Mega Gyarados Earthquakes. This allowed it to provide WoW support alongside Gyarados safely, which other forms can't do thanks to mold breaker.

The point of Rotom-A on the team was because it is the only Rotom Form which is unaffected by the team'a Mega Gyarados Earthquakes. This allowed it to provide WoW support alongside Gyarados safely, which other forms can't do thanks to mold breaker.
Yeah. People in the crowd were wondering, "why not just use Zapdos?"

Rotom-Fan was not impressive. That 2-4 record is even less impressive. I was hoping it'd do something for the team, but it didn't. It really just got in the way and lamented the fact that it wasn't a Rotom-H.

It's a rotom Fan. It's a niche role, and it's a support mon. Kudos to it for taking our two mons as a support, but it wasn't the key factor to the team, it wasn't the reason the player won, and it wasn't really that impressive. Sorry OP.

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
tbh I was really amazed that Michael brought the Fan to Worlds after I saw him use it at Nats. As for why he used it, I'm pretty sure it was because he wanted to use something along the lines of Zapdos, but it having a decent special attacking Flying type move and Will-O-Wisp.

Also the fact it practically won a match against Kyriakou, arguable one of the best VGC Players in the world is amazing. Nevertheless that he actually won two BO3 sets. As Level 51 said, going 2-4 in Worlds is a huge accomplishment just due to the fact that the best players in the world are there, for you to most probably play against. Also shoutout to the guys with me who helped start the Rotom-Fan chant <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)