Round 1 Singles: Alchemator vs Yarnus of Bethany!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules for battlers
-3v3 Singles
-ASB Arena
-All Abilities
-No Items
-5 recovers/5 chills
-2 Substitutions
-2 Day DQ for battlers
-2/3 Day DQ for refs (explained later)
-Self-KO clause; in the event of a double KO to end the match, the Pokemon that KOed itself through whatever means (self-KOing move, energy exhaustion, etc) loses.
-Each player tells the ref whether they would rather play Switch=KO or Switch=OK. If both players agree then that rule is chosen; otherwise, a coinflip is used to determine what the switch rules will be.
-Players send out their first Pokemon simultaneously via PM. First order is decided via coin flip.

Alch chose Switch=KO, while Yarnus chose Switch=OK. So now it will be decided by coinflip.

1=Switch=OK

2=Switch=KO

RNG Roll: 2/2 (Switch=KO)

Arena:
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Format: All

Restrictions: No Restrictions

Description: Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about 4.5m wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is 24m wide, 33m long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than 18m). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

Hello and Welcome Lady's and Gentleman, boys and girls to this battling spectacle. Today we have, on my left, the Jacks of Pearls Yarnus oooooof Bethany!!! Whilst, on my right, there is the Cruel Britannia's Alchemator!!!

And of course, on his podium there is the extremely handsome ref with big abs and guns yet still very modest referee, Metal Bagon!!!

Now, let us see the teams!

Team Alchemator

Starmie [Stevenson] (N/A)
  • Nature: Timid (Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. [+20% Acc.], subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack.)
Type:
  • [Water]: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
  • [Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 133 (115*1.15^)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
  • Illuminate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
  • Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
  • Analytic (DW Unlocked): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.
Attacks (46):
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Recover (*)
Camouflage (*)
Swift (*)
Aurora Beam (*)
Supersonic (*)
Barrier (*)
Scald (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Rain Dance
Hydro Pump
Thunder
Blizzard
Light Screen
Reflect Type
Power Gem
Grass Knot
Psyshock
Reflect
Hidden Power [Fire] [7]
Double Team
Substitute
Bide
Confuse Ray
Protect
Endure
Ice Beam
Psychic
Minimize
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Hyper Beam
Cosmic Power
Toxic
Flash Cannon
Dive
Psych Up
Zap Cannon
Teleport
Surf
Flash
Role Play

Gallade [Shakespeare] (M)

• Nature: Impish (Adds one (1) Rank to Defense, subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack.)

Type:

• [Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
  • [Fighting]: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Abilities:

• Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
  • Justified (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (40):
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Disable
Encore
Will-o-Wisp
Toxic
Taunt
Reflect
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Fury Cutter
Slash
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Psycho Cut
Pain Split
ThunderPunch
Shadow Sneak
Fire Punch
Protect
Rock Slide
Ice Punch
Endure
Imprison
Snatch
Feint
Substitute
X-Scissor
Torment
Aerial Ace
Focus Punch
Thunder Wave
Low Kick

Metagross [Orwell] (N/A)

• Nature: Sassy (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:

• [Steel]: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (70/1.15v)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Abilities:

• Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
  • Light Metal (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Attacks (44):
Take Down
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Psychic
Hammer Arm
Shadow Ball
Pursuit
Bullet Punch
Agility
Hidden Power [Fire] [6]
Grass Knot
Protect
Rain Dance
Rock Slide
Reflect
Light Screen
Endure
Double Team
Gravity
Hone Claws
Aerial Ace
Stealth Rock
Hyper Beam
Double-Edge
Signal Beam
Rock Smash
Bulldoze
Substitute
Brick Break
Signal Beam
DynamicPunch
Rest
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Block

Team Yarnus of Bethany

Snorlax [Zzz!] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 Spa)

Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Immunity: Type: Innate This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.

Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases
its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony: Type: Innate This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 30
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Belly Drum
Yawn
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Snatch
Swallow
Crunch

Counter
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Whirlwind
Seed Bomb
Gunk Shot

Earthquake
Focus Punch
Rock Slide
Facade
Protect
Double Team
Endure
Brick Break
Smack Down

Fearow (Peck!) Male
Nature: Naughty(+1 attack, -1 special defense)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye: Type: Innate This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sniper: Type: Innate This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Stats :
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Moves:
Peck
Growl
Leer
Fury Attack
Pursuit
Pluck
Aerial Ace
Mirror Move
Agility
Drill Peck
Drill Run

Quick Attack
Steel Wing
Sky Attack
Roost
Heat Wave
Whirlwind

U-Turn
Return
Bide
Substitute
Double Team
Secret Power
Fly

Lickilicky(*) Yum! (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed [Rounded Up] and a +5% flat increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 Accuracy becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Cloud Nine: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50/1.15

Total Ranks: 15
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5

13 Attacks Attacks:
Lick(*)
Wrap(*)
Supersonic(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Knockoff(*)
Stomp(*)
Disable(*)
Me First
Refresh
Wring Out
Power Whip

Bodyslam(*)
Zen Headbutt(*)
Muddy Water(*)
Counter
Endure
Bide
Mud Slap

Flamethrower(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Thunder Bolt (*)
Substitute
Dig
Protect
Surf
Shadow Ball
Solar Beam
Dragon Tail

Now PM me your pokemanz that you want to start with.

Round 0

Pre-Round
Alchemator

Metagross - Orwell (X)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Yarnus

Licklicky - Yum (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:

Coinflip to decide who goes first

1=Alch

2=Yarnus

RNG roll=1/2 (Alchemator goes first)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I assume that this is in fact a Lickilicky -- and not a Lickitung as the sprite suggests -- and has 110hp and not 150hp.

"Play cautiously for now!"

Substitute (20hp) ~ Brick Break ~ Rock Smash
If Lickilicky uses Dragon Tail A1, use Brick Break and push actions back.

Round 1

Pre-Round
Alchemator

Metagross - Orwell (X)
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Yarnus

Licklicky - Yum (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:

The Crowd are chanting both of our battlers names, and a Mexican wave is starting! I think that they are really buying into this tournament. You can feel the atmosphere inside the stadium, but our challengers don’t seem at all phased.

Both of them throw pokeballs simultaneously into the air, and in a burst of white like Yum the Lickilicky appears from Yarnus’ pokeball and Orwell the Metagross from Alchemators! The crowd starts to scream like crazy!

This seems to scare both pokemon somewhat though, with Orwell hiding behind a substitute and Yum retreating into a defence curl. The crowds cheering slowly dies down to an awkward silence. I think they may have been expecting a more exciting start to the match.

Alchemator gives an order to Orwell animatingly pointing his finger at Yum. Yarnus seems to catch the drift and as Orwell charges and raises his hand to strike with a brick break Yarnus calls out to his pink blob to use counter. Orwell hits Yum hard and braces himself so the impact of the incoming retaliation, which never comes. His sub though, blows up like a nuke with Yum standing, panting, where the doll of Orwell once was. What just happened there?

That just makes Orwell angry!!! He smashes Yum like a rock earning massive applause from the crowd (lowering Yum's defense) as it'd disappear at end of this action anyway) while Yum only winces in pain focusing all his efforts into disabl(e)ing Orwell’s substitute. Both pokemon are facing off now, resenting each other already. I the rest of the match is like the first round the crowd should be very pleased.

Post-Round
Alchemator

Metagross - Orwell (X)
HP: 80
Energy: 73
Stat Changes:
Other: Substitute disabled for six (6) actions.

VS

Yarnus

Licklicky - Yum (M)
HP: 85
Energy: 76
Stat Changes: -1 defence
Other:

Metagross
Substitute 20 HP 18 energy – 20 HP
Brick Break 6 energy 15 damage RNG rolled 4/16 for no crit
Rock Smash 3 energy 10 damage RNG rolled 32/100 for -1 defence RNG rolled 5/16 for not crit
Lickilicky
Defence Curl +1 Defence 4 energy
Counter 14 energy 23 damage, sub broke
Disable 6 energy substitute is disabled for six (6) actions

Through all that excitement I forgot to say that Yarnus is first!

Alchemator

"We don't need Fighting moves to defeat you!"

Light Screen ~ Meteor Mash ~ Meteor Mash

Round 2

Pre-Round
Alchemator

Metagross - Orwell (X)
HP: 80
Energy: 73
Stat Changes:
Other: Substitute disabled for six (6) actions.

VS

Yarnus

Licklicky - Yum (M)
HP: 85
Energy: 76
Stat Changes:
Other:

Both pokemon are staring each other down like in a crappy cowboy movie tumbleweed, well, tumbles over the battle field; before both pokemon leap into action.

Orwell erects a light screen around him as Yum throw(er)s flames off his tongue; however, the box for some reason decreases the power, with licks of flame bouncing off a box and only about half of the initial inferno breaking into mystical field.

Orwell goes on a rampage now! With the box still surrounding him he lifts up one huge arm and meteor mashes his victim with one godly slam. The ‘victim’, feels like dealing some pain so he blasts an anger filled flamethrower at Orwell for critical damage despite the Iron Leg pokemon’s shield.

We simply see a repeat of previous action without the crit so nothing really to commentate on there. The crowd loves in though! The only bad thing is that Orwell can’t bleed and Yum is so fat Orwell can’t hit a vain, thus not feeding the crowds bloodlust.

Post-Round
Alchemator

Metagross - Orwell (X)
HP: 46
Energy: 55
Stat Changes: +1 Attack
Other: Substitute disabled for three (3) actions, Light Screen up for three (3) more actions.

VS

Yarnus

Licklicky - Yum (M)
HP: 51
Energy: 42
Stat Changes:
Other:

Metagross
Light Screen 6 energy in effect for six (6) actions.
Meteor Mash 6 energy 16 damage RNG rolled 4/16 for no crit, 2/10 for +1 Attack and 75/100 for no miss.
Meteor Mash 6 energy 18 damage RNG rolled 7/16 for no crit, 1/10 for +1 Attack and 19/100 for no miss
Lickilicky
Flamethrower 7 energy 8 damage RNG rolled 5/16 for no crit and 10/10 for no burn
Flamethrower 11 energy 19 damage RNG rolled 1/16 for a crit and 8/10 for no burn
Flamethrower 15 energy 8 damage RNG rolled 9/16 for no crit and 6/10 for no burn

Alch is first

EDIT Lou screwed me over. Althought i never heard of crits breaking through LS.

Sorry, that's still not right.
(10 bp+3 critical)*1.5 effectiveness =19.5

O, and Yum shouldn't have had -1 def this round; the Rock Smash and defense curl cancel eachother out.

Alchemator

Also, damage only rounds at the end of the round.

E: And yet more errors!

• Light Screen is 8 EN normally, so that should have taken 7 EN rather than 6.
  • Meteor Mash's Attack-boosting side-effect is 20%, so both Meteor Mashes would have raised Attack.
Note that the Calc section is not only for rolls, but also for the actual calculations, as the name implies.

For Metagross, 80-8-19-8=45, not 48
For Lickilicky, 85-16-18=51, not 48

I should be winning by 6 hp, not tying.
I hope you can post now, Alchemator, this last correction is pretty straightforward, and I don't want this to take too long, whether I win or lose.

Alchemator

I have 46 HP because:
Alchemator said:
Also, damage only rounds at the end of the round.
Who knows? It might matter.

"Try to get ahead!"

Brick Break ~ Meteor Mash ~ Brick Break
If he uses Counter, use Psychic that action instead.
If he uses Bide and would release it A3, Protect that action.

I hate energy loss! Every single battle I lose (except 2) is because of it.

In other words, placeholder and action lock. I'm probably going to aim for endure next round.

Posting again so you can see.

Good battle, Alchemator. I hope we battle again so I can get a re-match.

Smaug"s fury (Dragon Tail + Flamethrower), cooldown, Suicide Fiery Bomb (Flamethrower + Flamethrower)

If nothing crits or burns, die

By the way, Yum should have one more health from the Rock Smash in the first round. (the attack raise if not applied in the attack itself)
Yes, this does matter. In fact, it matters quite a lot.

Subreffing here at Flamestrike's request. I believe the standings I have to begin this round are correct but frankly this has been difficult to follow until now...

Alchemator
AOO
236/290: 81%

Orwell (-)
HP: 46 | HP: 100 | HP: 100
EN: 55 | EN: 100 | EN: 100
Spe: 60
5 / 5 / 3 / 4
SC 4 / WC 97
Clear Body, Light Metal
-10% Eva, +1 Att
Substitute disabled (3a), Light Screen (3a)

VS.

Yarnus of Bethany
AOO
276/335: 83%

Yum (M)
HP: 52
EN: 42
Spe: 43
3 / 3 / 4 / 3
SC 3 / WC 5
Oblivious, Own Tempo, Cloud Nine
-10% Eva

After an unforseen delay we find ourselves back in the Arena and ready to get this battle going properly. Orwell begin by harnessing Yum!'s one lonely weakness with a Brick Break. The Lickilicky tries to respond with some kind of a combination but he is frankly so confused by what his trainer was trying to pull off that the whole thing is a complete and utter failure. That mistep is going to be costly. Orwell indeed pounces on it and hits with a Meteor Mash as Yum! is left wasting yet another action on the failed combination. He looks to be charging up another, somewhat more conventional one to close out the round but unfortunately for him Orwell wants naught of it and KOs the pink blob with another Brick Break before having to take any damage for the round at all! Alchemator goes one up in this match to date and also looks to have the psychological advantage.

Alchemator
AOO

Orwell (-)
EN: 37
5 / 5 / 3 / 4
SC 4 / WC 97
Clear Body, Light Metal
-10% Eva

VS.

Yarnus of Bethany
XOO
225/335: 67%

Yum (M)
HP: -2
EN: 42
Spe: 43
3 / 3 / 4 / 3
SC 3 / WC 5
Oblivious, Own Tempo, Cloud Nine
-10% Eva

Action 1
Orwell: Brick Break > CRIT [<=63] 567/1000: NO > (8 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 + 1.75 = 18.25 [18.25 DMG] [6 EN]
Yep, that combo makes no sense whatsoever. The moves do not mesh together in the slightest.
Yum!: Dragon Tail + Flamethrower > The combination failed!

Action 2
Orwell: Meteor Mash > HIT [<=950] 747/1000: YES | CRIT [<=63] 528/1000: NO | ATT RAISE [<=200] 732/1000: NO > (10 + 3 + (5-3)*1.5) + 1.75 = 17.75 [17.75 DMG] [6 EN]
Yum!: Yum! was not given any orders!

Action 3
Orwell: Brick Break > CRIT [<=63] 627/1000: NO > (8 + (5-3)*1.5)*1.5 + 1.75 = 18.25 [18.25 DMG] [6 EN]
Yum! was knocked out!

Turn Order
Yarnus of Bethany sends in new Pokemon and issues actions.
Alchemator issues actions.
deadfox081 referees.​

Snorlax is coming in, but seriously, how come Smaug's fury failed? Can't you see in your mind Yum swinging his tail around, either roaring out fire like most dragons do or maybe breathing o nto his tail so it becomes cloaked in fire?

Please accept that, or at least let me re-order. I had no idea you would make something like this fail.

The two moves to not mesh together in the absolute slightest. Flamethrower is a jet of flame blown from the mouth while Dragon Tail is a strike with the tail. All your Pokemon would really achieve with the move is settings its own tail on fire. I am most definitely not alone in this ruling and will not be changing my mind.

Secondly the punishment for a failed combination has always been the failure to do anything throughout the actions. Re-orders are only allowed for illegal actions and a failed combination is not illegal. Furthermore you are not forced to order cooldown for the action following a combination for the very reason that the combination might fail.

Turn Order
Yarnus of Bethany issues actions.
deadfox081 referees.​

Okay, I hate this match.

Snorlax:

Earthquake, Substitute [15), Focus punch + Fire Punch

If Meteor Mash: counter
If Substitute: Snatch and change next action to Focus Punch + Fire Punch

If the combination would not work:

Fire Punch, Earthquake, Fire Punch
If Magnet rise on a1, snatch
If on a2, Focus punch

Alchemator
AOO

Orwell (-)
EN: 37
5 / 5 / 3 / 4
SC 4 / WC 97
Clear Body, Light Metal
-10% Eva

VS.

Yarnus of Bethany
XAO
225/335: 67%

Zzz! (M)
HP: 125
EN: 100
Spe:30
4 / 4 / 2 / 3
SC 4 / WC 9
Immunity, Thick Fat, Gluttony

Fresh off that infuriating failure last round Yarnus sends in his go-to guy in Zzz! the Snorlax. Unfortunately this round doesn't look to be getting any better. The sleepy giant was about to unleash an Earthquake on Metagross but before he could Orwell pulled off a Magnet Rise and became immune to the move altogether! Yarnus smacks himself in frustration but not before Orwell smacks his Pokemon right back with a Brick Break for some respectable damage. It does at least seem like Zzz! finally manages to pull off something as planned though as he sets up a Substitute to take some incoming hits for him. Its only a small one though. Zzz! then starts focussing one of his massive fists to take advantage of being behind that substitute but unfortunately for him there was one little thing he forgot.. Orwell taps into his Agility and dodges the massive fiery punch completely! Yarnus did not see that one coming and it is definitely going to cost him. Looks like it is now Alch's turn to pounce once again, but at least Snorlax has that substitute.

Alchemator
AOO

Orwell (-)
EN: 19
5 / 5 / 3 / 4
SC 4 / WC 97
Clear Body, Light Metal
-10% Eva, Magnet Rise (3a)

VS.

Yarnus of Bethany
XAO
225/335: 59%

Zzz! (M)
HP: 96
EN: 57
Spe:30
4 / 4 / 2 / 3
SC 4 / WC 9
Immunity, Thick Fat, Gluttony
Substitute (15 HP), Cooldown (1a)

Action 1
Orwell: Magnet Rise > Orwell started levitating! [6 EN]
Zzz1: Earthquake > The attack was useless! [7 EN]

Action 2
Orwell: Brick Break > CRIT [<=63] 193/1000: NO > (8 + (5-4)*1.5)*1.5 = 14.25 [14.25 DMG] [6 EN]
Zzz!: Substitute > Zzz! made a 15 HP substitute! [-15 HP] [12 EN]

Action 3
Zzz!: Zzz! started gathering a fiery focus!
Orwell: Evasive Agility > Orwell started zipping around! [6 EN]
Zzz!: Focussed Fire Punch > Orwell avoided the attack! [24 EN]

Turn Order
Yarnus of Bethany issues actions.
deadfox081 referees.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)