Round 52 Tutee Tournament - [Won by iLeBronz]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
thank you undisputed for having faith, i hate two kinda of people...johns and haters, and that's what oz fans are.

congrats ilebronz, youre a boss. winning the tutoring tournament is a pretty big accomplishment as past winners have almost always gone on to do big things. good work dude!

I just wanted to say thanks, to the people that helped me get this far. Thanks Scim, undisputed, and stone. I really appreciate all the help. I definitely became a better player. Also thanks to the Smogon staff for holding this tourney, and GG to all the players in the tourney.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
'grats iLeBronz. I've added your name to the hall of fame. I encourage you and the other tutees who joined this to join the slew of tournaments that occur in the tournaments forum. That way, you'll be able to test your skills even further against some of Smogon's finest battlers, while making your tutor proud along the way.

Now that the cheesy stuff is out of the way, thanks to everyone who joined. Stay tuned for the next tutoring tournament!

good shit ilebronz
nice job to all of the contestants and to another wonderfully hosted tour by Bloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)