Round 53 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Evire]

Status
Not open for further replies.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary of this thread: AKA you tutees need to step it up when it comes to scheduling a time to battle. There were only 12 matches in total, shouldn't be that hard to get them all. What's going on here? The other tutees from the past two tutee tournaments would be ashamed :p.
i am simply ashame

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Misplayed a couple of times and lost. Sorry Lamppost :(
GG Evire

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Damn, I deleted Evire's sign-up post by mistake, and now he wins the entire tournament. Congratulations! I'll add your name to the hall of fame soon.

Good job to MMF too! Where your hoes at?

Lol @ Bloo and;
It's been awesome playing all you guys, gg :] thanks ravenn :] and thanks to Scimjara for tutoring me, you've been really helpful bro :]

GG MMF, really clean game :] sorry no aesoft replay, as we both forgot to save the log :L

Congrats Evire! When is this nigga Scimjara gonna get badged... two tutee winners back to back, gg.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
When will the r54 Tutee Tournament will be up?
Don't have to ask in the Tutee Tournament thread MostWanted, next time just pm someone in the staff, but from my knowledge probably in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)