1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Round 55 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by dragonuser]

Discussion in 'Battling 101' started by Bloo, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Furai to win it, 'cause he's a boss.
  2. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Wow peachy lost... I wanted to get to battle her xp Anyways hopefully I can play this weekend!
  3. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy 真实自我隐藏,暗冷的门面繁荣
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I could have been in the finals but was just being stupid. Avenge me my superior dracomalfoy tutee
  4. Red Machine

Red Machine

Beasting.
    He's a pro lol.

Dragonuser vs. DittoCrow
  5. Evire

Evire

DittoCrow to win it all!
  6. kriss1989

kriss1989

Dragonuser
  7. Eranu

Eranu

Ima go with DittoCrow. Then i atleast lost to the champion.
  8. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Got in touch with DC, we'll get this done this week!
  9. CautiousKangaroo

CautiousKangaroo

Dragonuser all the way!
  10. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

did this shit die or something?
  11. D4RR3N

D4RR3N

Kill the Johns!
  12. San_Pellegrino

San_Pellegrino the eternal dreamer
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

furai gets the auto lossss
  13. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

No, we're both active, because of timezones we could only play today.
  14. Furai

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Beat DittoCrow 2-0 in a great game. Will contact DU asap, I see him a lot!
  15. DittoCrow

DittoCrow

confirming

Since this is probably my last BW OU tourney, I'd like to thank my tutors!

Limitless:
    If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be that good of a player. You taught me everything I know today and made Pokemon a more fun experience. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I've had alot of fun building teams and laddering, and I was really lucky to get you for a tutor. Sorry I let you down again, but please know your efforts weren't all for nothing. You're definately the best BW OU player right now, the only thing you can't beat is hax :p. Good luck in the Smogon Tournament #8, I'm sure you'll win.

AndViet:
    You are a great guy and tutor. We had tons of laughs and built some awesome teams together. You gave me the push I needed to to get high on the ladder. You're a great player, you just let hax get to you lol. Thanks for the millions of hours we spent together! Also, YOU DESERVE A BADGE.

DracoMalfoy:
    My tutor this round. You introduced me to the ADV metagame which I find to be really fun. I look forward to playing it in the future! You also taught me some helpful battling skills that I used to get my first 2 wins in this tournament. You're a great guy, thanks for helping me this round.

ShakeItUp:
    Yeah you weren't one of my tutors, but I feel you deserve a thank you. We've known each other for a while, but the past few weeks you've been really supportive and helped me with alot of battling preparation! I really appreciate it, thanks dude. Good luck in your future Pokemon career, you're a great contributor to Smogon. lol

Thanks guys and to everyone who supported me in this tourney, sorry I let you down!
  16. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

nice and yea furai and i see eachother all the time so scheduling a match shouldnt b hard :]
  17. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Finals

dragonuser vs. Furai

Good luck to each finalist; schedule a time and let us all know when the battle will occur so we can all watch! Also, play as soon as possible so SOMALIA can wreck the next BW tutee tournament that will happen after the ADV OU one :naughty:
  18. theebay707

theebay707 Banned deucer.

good luck you two!
    i'm rooting for Dragonuser
  19. Furai

I'll set a time with DU tomottow when I get back from my schooltrip.
  20. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

FURAI LETS GET IT.
  21. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

Yea with our pretty huge time difference, we will probs battle tomorow or next weekend
  22. BLINGAS ♥

BLINGAS ♥

Shut up and get back on maple and GPA me
    FURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  23. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy 真实自我隐藏,暗冷的门面繁荣
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I better see you in the adv ou finals. Must make dracomalfoy proud.
  24. jessifer

jessifer

25. Tamahome

Tamahome hey moon, please forget to fall down
    is a Tutor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Hall Matronis a Past SPL Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

that is correct ! good run in this tourney both of you, hope I can help you guys more in the next tutee tourney :]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)