Round 59 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Leftiez]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Welcome to the sixth sign-up thread of the newly revived tutoring tournaments for Battling 101! Here, all tutees who signed up for round 59 and were tutored by someone are eligible to sign up to play. Due to time constraints, only the first 16 people who indicate interest in the Apprentice Program sign-up thread will be allowed to participate. If we get more, however, I will consider increasing the number of participants. Also, please note that this is a BW OU tournament. Simply post your profile as you did when you signed up to get tutored (we will be checking everyone's post to make sure that they were in fact tutored during round 59). For reference:

Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Tell us a little about yourself

Please familiarize yourself with the rules below that are specific to Tutoring Tournaments. They can be found on-site here, but I will list them below for your convenience.

1. Battles will be 6 on 6 (BW OU) played on the Smogon Server of the Pokemon Online simulator.
  2. Tournament rounds will last a maximum of 1 week. No extensions will be granted. It is up to the discretion of the tournament administrator to determine who will advance in the event of an incomplete match.
  3. Pokemon that are considered "Uber" are banned from use on all teams. Smogon's tier list is supreme. Smogon's ban list can be found here.
The following clauses must be enabled for all Tutoring Tournament matches.

• Timed Battle: Select this clause when challenging for all Smogon Tour matches. This is necessary in the interest of finishing the tournament in a speedy manner.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Wifi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all BW games.
Round 1

CZ vs HoiPolloi
HawkeUsedBlackStorm vs Novaray
Razza vs Karpman
Silfer Slacker vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir
Omicron vs ~GreenCore
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak

Round 2

HoiPolloi
vs. Novaray
TrollFreak vs. Omicron
Sir vs. Razza
Leftiez vs shnen

Semifinals

Leftiez
vs. HoiPolloi
Omicron vs. Sir

Finals

Leftiez vs. Omicron

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Round 1 is up, the deadline is a week from today.

In other news, boss Leftiez is going to wreck everyone while Omicron will lose round 1.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Leftiez was my tutee, how could he lose ? Nah seriously, I totally agree with what bossbloo said.

CZ vs HoiPolloi

Look at this sly move....putting two of my tutees against each other. Winner of this to win it all.

CZ vs HoiPolloi
Razza vs Karpman
Silfer Slacker
vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir
Omicron vs ~GreenCore
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911
vs TrollFreak

CZ vs HoiPolloi
Razza vs Karpman good match
Silfer Slacker vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir ehh my two friends paired together round 1 ;__;
Omicron vs ~GreenCore good match
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak

CZ vs HoiPolloi
Razza vs Karpman
Silfer Slacker vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir
Omicron vs ~GreenCore
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak

CZ vs HoiPolloi
HawkeUsedBlackStorm vs Novaray. I like his name
Razza vs Karpman. Same reason
Silfer Slacker vs shnen. And again
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir.
Omicron vs ~GreenCore. Green so boss
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak. Nice guy

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
let's get it
vm'd slacker, should be p. easy to get our match done as we both have the same timezone

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
CZ vs HoiPolloi
HawkeUsedBlackStorm vs Novaray (hopefully tomorrow)
Razza vs Karpman
Silfer Slacker vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir
Omicron vs ~GreenCore
Leftiez vs theebay707
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak

CZ vs HoiPolloi
Razza vs Karpman
Silfer Slacker vs shnen
-X-Chris-X- vs Sir I don't know
Omicron vs ~GreenCore
Leftiez vs theebay707 =)
LighTz911 vs TrollFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)