Round 76-79 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Yuttt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing this will help me so much in my learning .I have bookmarked this and will return soon more about it thank you.

Username: JudasFurri
Pokemon Online Username:Judasfurri
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Eastern/all the time :)
What tier do you want to learn?:Uber
Tell us a little about yourself:My real name is Ashton Lange, I breed perfect pokes on x and wanted to start competitive battling. I have never played competitively so this is all new to me, however I have picked up a little from Shofu. I really want to learn from an experienced mentor and always give 110% into what I do. Thanks guys for reading and I hope to battle you all in the near future!

I have messaged Judas Furri with my PS username but forgot to mention that I am available to battle nearly all the time so I thought I would post it here

Username
: ABaker
Pokemon Online Username:AshKBaker2014
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: All the time
What tier do you want to learn?:OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I had a tutor but only managed to have one lesson with him, I have learnt some stuff by myself by visiting Smogon more or less every day.

bleh, didn't get any notifications from this thread :\

Neither of us have made contact yet, so I initiated it. He hasn't been on for more than a week, so Idk if he'll respond at all.

Messaged Judas Furri asking what time is best for him, posted here saying I am available all of the time but haven't heard anything back.

I left a message on PTZ's wall, and he hasn't responded. He hasn't even been online since the 4th, 10 days ago.

What's happening with this? Everything has gone extremely quiet and still no response from my opponent, do I go for the activity win seeing as I have contacted him, posted on here and been active nearly all the time?

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round 2

Lasagne21 vs ABaker
Rohail vs Yuttt
Gourang Dhawan vs Hulavuta

Deadline: December 26

We're in contact, and I'm looking out for him to be online, but our timezones differ wildly, as i notice he is on while i am asleep, and assumedly vice versa.
this may have to go to coinflip, though i really want to get the battle done

What time can you be on today? I can stay awake to do it if need be just name a time in GMT +0 :)
is 11pm gmt time ok with you? I'll be on then

edit: something came up, but the same time the day after should be cool.

Last edited:

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for double-posting, but lost to Yutt in a fun game ^.^ gl in the finals :o

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I contacted my opponent but he hasn't been on since Tuesday.

EDIT: Requesting activity win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)