Round 90 & 91 Tutee Tournament Finals! [Won by Ox the Box]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
activity post: I asked my opponent when he wanted to play, he said sunday but never followed through

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity post, told my opponent when I could play and they didnt respond and haven't been on since Saturday.

Activity post vs Hollywood, I tried to reschedule again but he told me to take the win. He doesn't have time to do the match later. :/

I'm sorry I've been away so long. Some stuff came up and I've been busy lately. I'd love to battle my opponent if I could get an extension but if not I'll give them the win, it was my fault.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Has there really only been one actual matchup this round? we might as well pick a winner out of a hat at this point. I'll wait for IB93 to post on potential extensions and whatnot, but please make a better effort next round to play your games (or at least have some motivation to do shit) because this is flat out embarrassing.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah come on guys, the effort this round has been pretty awful to say the least. I'm going to tag all unfinished pairings here to provide an update on your match. I'm giving you all an extension of two days, please try to get your matches done! Even the ones who made an activity post earlier, make an effort to contact your opponent again to try and set something up.

Cranham vs Mazar
Lord Ninjax vs Shadow_Sneak
Acolyte of Shofu vs Shadowtags
GGamer vs qwerts
byronthewellwell vs Ox the Box

Reactions: pj
I have been trying to get tests out of the way for school but they have been overwhelming and I can't get anytime to play. So could you give my opp the win.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
god damn everyone got their games done quick lol, we should be playing tomorrow for sure.

EDIT: never heard back from my opponent, calling activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)