Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
http://www.geocities.com/themysterioushobo/2005r9.html

Da Winnaz
lesm46 vs CHaR

These people can't win all of their matches, but are too whiny to just lose the tournament.
MrE vs JMC

There isn't any deadline, but just for shits and giggles, make it the 15th.

The Standings so far, as we near the end

Team Total Points
Team Pojo: 41 Points
Team The Pokemasters: 38 Points
Team GameFAQs: 36 Points
Team Netbattle: 24 Points
Team Smogon: 13 Points
Team Azure: 4 Points

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
It'll be JMC vrs Lesm..
If JMC wins, it will be Lesm vrs Char, and if Lesm loses he is out.. If Lesm wins that, it will be JMC vrs Lesm for the title..

Have a nice day.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Okay well I know you know how to work IRC so you can find me whenever

JMC

Old as dirt.
k.

prolly be tomorrow. I'm tired from my trip to eastern kentucky university and back.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
considering no one knew who we were team nb did decent!

Well done team :)

JMC

Old as dirt.
I beat MrE 1-0 in a really tight-knit match. Luck was here and there, ubt it wasn't HUGE, except for crucial moments (Rhydon paraslams my tauros; my tauros hyper beams and gets two fp's from chansey in a row. Shit like that). In the end, my snorlax selfdestructed to his tauros, and the only thing left was my sleeping zam.

gg E

Is tomorrow night an alright time to battle? If not, I'll try to find you on AIM too so we can get this done somewhat soon.

how come no one wants me to win ;_;

tomorrow night as in the evening of Tuesday, January 10th? If so, it works for me. I'll be gone all day, but I should be back by 6 pm EST. We can play anytime after that.

good luck man, though you're probably the last person who needs any more luck, at least from the stories I've heard. what sucks is that even after this showdown, the tourney still ain't over.

talk about anticlimactic or something, hehe.

Bah, lost 4-0 to lesm. Some good predictions on both sides, not too much of the crazy luck, but some clutch FPs and the successful use of Par-wrap clinched it for him.

Good game man.

I won 4-0 against char in a very close battle. I got sort of lucky and paralyzed tauros with gengar's tbolt near the end, which helped gengar sweep. GG char and I guess I'll battle you again after I win/lose to JMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)