RPT Final! [Won by Fish]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fish151PKMN - Metagross, Vaporeon, Stantler, Houndoom, Misdreavus, Magmar
vs
Lesm46 - Absol, Vigoroth, Aeordactyl, Sableye, Politoed, Parasect

Good luck guys!

Have a nice day.

freaktron said:
Gonna go for fish to win this because if he has Agility on Metagross and he sets it up succesfully it's gfg.
wow you didnt get a great draw Lesm, not sure how you will pull out of this one but gl man.

With his team, even with the haxiest of players, he will surely need it. Saying that I pick Lesm to win this.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lesm has Parasect. Because Parasect is Hipno's favourite Pokemon, and because he hosts the tournament, and because lesm cheats, and because he is a luck god, Lesm46 will win.

But, nonetheless, I will join the bandwagon. GO FISH!!!

Sonuis said:
With Mr. TJ there.

Also, hello again TeeJay, how have you been?
Out of the scene, that's what I've been. Fish pointed me to this place today, because I have 2 weeks to learn the whole damn Gems metagame. I decided to give the National Pokemon Tour a shot. Free honeymoon if I'm lucky as hell.

Good to see familiar faces here!

predicting Fish, Vaporeon should be able to wall alot of shit, Metagross getting an agility up is harhar, and Houndoom's SAtk and Speed should let it kill something or another, and Stantler is just cool.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the time of this post, Hipmonlee has 2,222 posts.

I also can't imagine how you can't find one another. You're both in the chat all the time.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to say that it is pretty ironic that two of the best people at rby made it to the final of a tourney based completely on luck !

"Have A Nice Day" :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shit, this is tough. Fish has a better team but Lesm cheats. Can't really decide. gl to both of you!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fish Wins 5-0!

Congrats to him, and thanks to everyone for joining and getting matches done and so forth..

Have a nice day.

Finally got this done, I won 5-0.

As predicted, it was a dirty Metagross sweep. I used agility as he switched in Politoed, meteor mashed it hoping for a boost and got it, and that was about it.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)