RPT Semi-final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fish - Typhlosion, Rhydon, Raticate, Fearow, Hitmontop, Magneton
vs
Dragon Hawk - Slaking, Clefable, Steelix, Corsola, Magneton, Exeggutor

Warthog - Registeel, Sceptile, Crobat, Forretress, Dustox, Nosepass
vs
Lesm46 - Aerodactyl, Flareon, Mightyena, Charizard, Zangoose, Misdreavus

Deadline once again is a week from now.

Have a nice day.

prediction

Hipno said:
Fish - Typhlosion, Rhydon, Raticate, Fearow, Hitmontop, Magneton
vs
Dragon Hawk - Slaking, Clefable, Steelix, Corsola, Magneton, Exeggutor

Warthog - Registeel, Sceptile, Crobat, Forretress, Dustox, Nosepass
vs
Lesm46 - Aerodactyl, Flareon, Mightyena, Charizard, Zangoose, Misdreavus

hmm not too sure how Ill get past all those Fires but Ill give it my best shot.

Ill be back on sometime this week.

So Dragonhawk, when are you usually on? I should be pretty easy to find on Netbattle from now til Friday. Nick will be either Noob Saibot or Fish.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can see Warthog using something like a Hidden Power Rock Choice Banded Crobat to do a number on that Charizard and co. The rest of the other team is rather physical and is easily walled by Registeel, Forretress and Nosepass. So it can be done.

Warthog and Dragon Hawk for the final IMO.

Not even the almighty Clefable could have saved me. :(

Lost 4 - 0.

Fish, just out of curiousity, was that HP Bug or Ghost on Hitmontop?

gg sir

That was HP bug. I also gave 'Top a SpDef nature and max HP and SpDef ev's to ensure he'd survive Eggy's psychic. That combined with just the one bulk up made him quite the tank.

Sorry I didn't respond to your irc pm's earlier; I was asleep when I got both. I can battle today in the late afternoon or evening (Central time). I'll try to be on nb so pm me if you see me.

gg Lesm, was fun indeed. GL in your next draw and hopefully it isnt a clear sweep as some of these have turned out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)