RS 200 Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Well update on my opponent, he's online, I'm online, I PM him, 30 minutes later still no response, he's still online, and then he leaves.

ummm...ok? He said he wanted to battle ASAP and then leaves ASAP. I smell a john.

CrashBoomBang vs Django Reinhart
Elmanzo vs AkHolic
ThatsMYLatios vs Jirachi
MDragon vs OO8
EasrthWorm vs llvallejoll
Lavos Spawn vs AuraRayquaza
ColChonero vs PasY G
Vinc2162 vs Tiffanyy
Iconic vs Seafunks
Princess Bri vs Pkrs
Triangles vs Master of the Six Kings
Kennen vs DarkLoic
Hiest vs Living Things
mfhoundoom vs Pako
kd24 vs mostwanted
Giga Punch vs DestinyUnknown

Lavos

Banned deucer.
this is apparently popular so uh

CrashBoomBang vs Django Reinhart
Elmanzo vs AkHolic
ThatsMYLatios vs Jirachi
MDragon vs OO8
EasrthWorm vs llvallejoll
Lavos Spawn vs AuraRayquaza
ColChonero vs PasY G
Vinc2162 vs Tiffanyy
Iconic vs Seafunks
Princess Bri vs Pkrs
Triangles vs Master of the Six Kings
Kennen vs DarkLoic
Hiest vs Living Things
mfhoundoom vs Pako
kd24 vs mostwanted
Giga Punch vs DestinyUnknown

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I arranged a time with giga punch 2 days ago and when I arrived (30 minutes late due to the fucking NYC traffic) he wasnt online. I vmd him again but he hasn't answered that one.

I talked with my opponent to play today at 19:00 gmt +1 and I sent a vm to play on Groudon's Grotto but I wait two hours ago and he has not appeared.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I just spoke with my opponent. An hour ago, we were going to play on Beta. He sent me a message at that time asking me if I was ready to battle. I responded about 15 minutes later with a yes. He was still online at that point. For around 45 minutes I have been idling on the Beta server, waiting for a challenge / VM, but it never came. Just a couple minutes ago, AuraRayquaza got offline. This exact same situation happened late last week; he asks if I'm ready, I say yes, and then he leaves.

AuraRayquaza, if you're reading this, stop being a john and let's throw down.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
won the first and lost the second, third will follow some time. all in all the standings should be alright, as i haxxed him in the first (>100% acc move °,°) but you cant say he would definitely won without it, and so is the second where i totally didnt see a fucking drop :D all in all ggs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)