RU C&C Index - Final BW2 Updates

Gen V RU C&C Index - Final BW2 Updates
Previous Index Thread

Read these if you're new to C&C:

Here we are, at the tail end of BW. This is going to be the final index for RU. Our main focus is to get all of the Pokemon analyses and articles updated to reflect the final BW2 RU metagame. Important analyses will be prioritized, but anyone is welcome to work on a specific analysis or project, as long as you follow the rules and guidelines. Analyses in (Quality Control) can be commented on by anyone, not just QC members, and you are expected to add comments to analyses if you know a lot about a specific Pokemon. Right now there is just a preliminary list so expect more updates in the future.

Rules for Posting Here and for Analyses :
  • You can only reserve one Pokemon at a time. Only when that Pokemon is written and in the GP stage may you reserve another. If you have more than one analysis reserved in another tier, you cannot reserve one here.
  • If a Pokemon is not on the reservation list and you think it needs an update, talk to a QC member before reserving it.
  • Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. Double post if you need to.
  • To reserve an analysis, article, letter, or set, you must post in this thread. You must reserve a Pokemon before posting a thread for it.
  • Post here when you put up your Skeleton and when your analysis is completed. You DO NOT need to post saying that it was written. Simply just bump your thread if it needs another QC check.
  • If the QC team does not think your analyses is up to on-site standards, they have the right to reassign it.
  • Please try not post WIP skeletons.

Deadlines
  • Analyses need to be completed in a timely fashion. If you receive constant warnings about completing your work, it will be reassigned.
  • Starting from the time you post in this thread reserving an analysis, you have 72 hours to post a skeleton. If it is not up by then, the Pokemon goes back to the reservation list so you only have time until someone else reserves it.
  • Starting from the time your analysis gets QC Approved 2/3, you have 7 days to write it. If it is not written by a week after it is approved, the Pokemon goes back to the reservation list so you only have time to write it until someone else takes it over.

Analyses

Here will be the analyses that need a revamp or an update. If you don't see a Pokemon on here that you think deserves an update, post in this thread.

Analyses will be categorized in the following manner:
  • [Unreserved] - The analysis has not been reserved. You may reserve it, first come first serve.
  • [Reserved...] - The analysis is reserved and does not have a skeleton.
  • [In Progress] - The analysis is actively being worked on.
  • [Completed.] - The analysis has been uploaded and is on-site.

High Priority Updates
Those in bold are top priorities. Those with links have been started but were reassigned.

[Unreserved] Camerupt
[Unreserved] Crustle
[Unreserved] Lapras
[Unreserved] Leafeon
[Unreserved] Marowak
[Unreserved] Murkrow
[Unreserved] Musharna
[Unreserved] Rotom-S
[Unreserved] Scyther
[Unreserved] Shiftry
[Unreserved] Simipour
[Unreserved] Tauros

[In Progress] Drapion - ScraftyIsTheBest
[In Progress] Escavalier - DittoCrow
[In Progress] Exeggutor - col49
[In Progress] Gardevoir - Icecream
[In Progress] Smeargle - col49
[In Progress] Torterra - SilentVerse and DittoCrow

[Completed.] Aggron - Swamp-Rocket
[Completed.] Basculin - sturdynips
[Completed.] Beheeyem - Oglemi
[Completed.] Charizard - Kudos
[Completed.] Durant - SpareAacount
[Completed.] Emboar (Mixed Attacker) - EonX-
[Completed.] Ferroseed - EonX-
[Completed.] Gallade - EonX-
[Completed.] Gorebyss - atomicllamas
[Completed.] Gurdurr - col49
[Completed.] Haunter - atomicllamas
[Completed.] Kadabra - august (skeleton), kingler12345 (writeup)
[Completed.] Ludicolo - icecream
[Completed.] Lanturn - ScraftyIsTheBest
[Completed.] Manectric - EonX-
[Completed.] Magneton - EonX-
[Completed.] Masquerain - atomicllamas
[Completed.] Meganium - Swamp-Rocket
[Completed.] Moltres (Agility) - Icecream
[Completed.] Mr. Mime - Kingler1234
[Completed.] Ninjask - col49
[Completed.] Omastar - EonX-
[Completed.] Rampardos - Kingler12345
[Completed.] Seismitoad - SuperJOCKE
[Completed.] Swellow - EonX-
[Completed.] Tangrowth - Rohail
[Completed.] Ursaring - Epichairz0603
[Completed.] Volbeat - Rohail
[Completed.] Whimsicott (Sunny Day Support) - Magcargo 2
[Completed.] Zweilous - Swamp-Rocket

Articles, Letters, and Hub

It is very important that we keep our RU articles up to date. These articles either have outdated information or need updates. Post here if you are reserving an article to update and make a thread with the title of the article and changes that are being made.

Articles:
  • RU Threatlist Update Thread
  • [Reserved...] Guide to Trick Room in RU: Needs a general update and removal of Cofagrigus. Link - ScraftyIsTheBest
  • [Reserved...] Guide to Entry Hazards in RU: Any updates are welcome to fit the standards of the current metagame. Link - EonX-

Letters: (A topic doesn't have to be from here)
  • RU Cores - can be split into a specific core, like Fire / Water / Grass
  • Stall Teams in RU
  • Offense in RU
  • Rain in RU

Hub:
  • History of RarelyUsed - Every round after Stage 5 needs to be added. Link

If you need an analysis checked, contact the RU QC Team:

Last edited:

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guess I'll be the first to reserve stuffz:

Reserving Manectric, Swellow, and Omastar.

I'm taking Drapion.

Also, if I have an Ubers C&C, will that count toward my C&C count? I know as a regular user I can only do 2 at a time, but for multiple tiers? VM me, please.

Santuga Cinccino is actually going to be done by SCMS, sorry for the confusion. Also I'm changing it so you can only reserve 2 mons at a time. I highly doubt that someone can get 3 done quickly with the quality we're looking for. If you already reserved 3 mons I won't take one away from you, but try to get skeletons up within a week and have them written asap after qc 2/3.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just saying, imo Mr. Mime needs a revamp, the overview is pretty fluffy and I strongly doubt NP's viability. I just finished my assignments compendium and said so, but reiterating it here.

New rules:

• You can only reserve one Pokemon at a time. Only when that Pokemon is written and in the GP stage may you reserve another. If you have more than one analysis reserved in another tier, you cannot reserve one here.

- This is to speed up the process for writing analyses. If you have two or three it's definitely going to slow down the process and someone else can probably pick it up in the meantime; if they don't, then you can just reserve it after you finish your current analysis. So because of this, I'm going to ask SteelEdges to drop one of his analyses. Keep in mind that no one is going to want to write when XY comes out so we need to finish these up quickly.

• Starting from the time you post in this thread reserving an analysis, you have 72 hours to post a skeleton. If it is not up by then, the Pokemon goes back to the reservation list so you only have time until someone else reserves it.

- Skeletons honestly don't require that much work if you know what you're doing so it shouldn't take more than 3 days to get it up.

• Starting from the time your analysis gets QC Approved 2/3, you have 7 days to write it. If it is not written by a week after it is approved, the Pokemon goes back to the reservation list so you only have time to write it until someone else takes it over.

- I will totally be lenient with the deadline times depending on the length of the analysis and other factors, so definitely PM/VM me if you're having a problem meeting the deadlines.

Good progress so far, let's get this done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)