Durant @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Not much to say here, but this guy takes care of most of the Pokemon that Molk mentioned, with the exception of Sceptile (which is rarer than the other stuff that was mentioned). While it does have issues switching into them, it KOs CM Cress and CM Reuniclus (not Trick Room though, but we are better off against those than the CM variants) along with Mega Aboma and Virizion. It's also in general a strong Pokemon that doesn't require set up, something we honestly don't have much of right now.

I chose CB Durant over HC Durant because you need CB to OHKO Virizion after Stealth Rock, plus Hone Claws Durant would be slightly redundant with Cobalion imo.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
LightningLuxray

doesn't solve the weaknesses to Cresselia/Reuniclus, but that can be changed with some minor moveset changes to rhyperior in particular (Megahorn)

LightningLuxray

Agreeing with Molk. Namely because Reuniclus and Cresselia are slow while Virizion and Sceptile outspeed the whole team, its a lot easier to deal with them by changing a move or two.

I like lightning luxray's idea but Vivillon is our Earthquake switch in so i vote for C_L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)