1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RU Cresselia Stage - Alt Identification thread

Discussion in 'BW RU' started by Oglemi, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oglemi

Oglemi I ask consent before I thrash anuses.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

This thread will close tomorrow January 5th, at 11:59 pm EST! At which time the Council will be announced. Voting will take the next day, Friday January 6th.

7:30 pm Screenshot rankings (open)

[​IMG]

So, congrats to mute spittah and silentverse for ranking #1 on the ladder at the end of the "quick vote round." You'll both be guaranteed a spot on the Cress council!

Since this vote is coming so fast, what we're doing is listing the top 20 ladderers and having them ID themselves, and from there picking the council as usual. We are heavily influencing ladder standing into this Council because of the shortened time to play with Cress, and you really need to have played a lot to form a good opinion in such a short time. Best forum poster and best IRC user will still be determined as usual.

Only post in this thread if your alts are one or some of the above!

Simply make a post bolding which alts are yours.

Also remember, just because your alt is listed above DOES NOT mean you'll be on the Council. I have to weigh in the other factors as well for picking the seats!

Get crackin'!

EDIT: Just so we're clear, this is a quick vote, and the rest of the round will carry on as normal. This is a round within a round so to speak.
  2. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

3. Avira

Avira

Representing full stall as Avira.
  4. Molk

Molk mfw houndoom might drop
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Leader

representing trick room as wilmer007

(and representing awesome utility counters as ban stunfisk which is barely off that screenshot due to decay)
  5. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner

Hi, I'm Silent Verse.
  6. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy smogon的行货动物学者
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Im Alura and -Gespenst-

Gespenst was top 10 before decay :/
  7. Double01

Double01 Hate it or love it the under dog's on top

Confiming as Double01 and .Double01
  8. yee

yee
    is a Tutoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

im only 17
  9. FLCL

FLCL
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Salon Maidenis a Past SPL Winner

Tori no Uta
  10. Pearl.

Pearl.

I'm Red Solo Cup and Sakura Card Captor.
  11. Scoopapa

Scoopapa
    is a Pre-Contributor

12. Rewer

Rewer
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

hi im rewer
  13. MarceloDK

MarceloDK

Hi, i'm MarceloDK and MDK.
  14. Oglemi

Oglemi I ask consent before I thrash anuses.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

K times up

Here's the Council:

1 and 2. SilentVerse and SGV
    3. Pearl.
    4. Honko
    5. zdrup15
    6. Thatsjustpeachy
    7. Rewer
    8. MarceloDK
    9. Nails

Will post the blind voting thread momentarily. For this vote, we are requiring a 7-2 (2/3 + 1 vote) supermajority in order for Cress to be banned, and the voters are required to leave a snippit as always for the reasoning behind their vote. I'll be paying special attention to those reasonings this time around and if I feel that your reasoning is exceptionally poor, (ie. you don't give one or you talk solely about the MegaMoth meta) I may end up just throwing the vote out, either for or against a cress ban.

Also normally we would penalize SGV for not posting here, but because he was number 1 on the ladder with SilentVerse we've allowed it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)