1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RU Hail Suspect alt identification thread

Discussion in 'BW RU' started by Molk, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molk

Molk Crustle knocked off the opposing Rhydon's Assault Vest!
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

Alright so, because we're doing suspect reqs for this particular test, i decided to make a new thread for players to post their alt identification in before the suspect round if over to reduce clutter in the np thread.

So basically, all you have to do is post a screenshot of your alt having a glicko2 (the rating on the right) of 2000 or over with a deviation of 65 or less on the new RU suspect ladder to qualify for the vote, easy enough, right?

I didn't do nearly as well as i wanted to on the ladder early on, but my rating wasn't totally insalvageable so i just kept pushing on to become the first one with reqs :p.

EDIT: try to keep posts that aren't iding your alt out of this thread, of course a few here and there wouldn't hurt, but it gets a bit nuts when a bunch of people start posting things other than IDed alts, makes it harder to find the voters at the end of the round.

http://puush.me/

program for screenshots if you need it

[​IMG]

EDIT: you now have until August 9th to post your reqs here :)
  2. Branflakes325

Branflakes325

Wow that has to be some sort of record for fastest reqs lol

Edit:
    [​IMG]

A lot more of a struggle than I had originally expected.
  3. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Confirming as user 'Molk iz a dum' and 'TsunaNOPE'
  4. EonX

EonX The One and Only
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Just realized I have no idea how to screenshot stuff on this new computer.... well, this is gonna be a trainwreck lol
  5. Level 51

Level 51 by far the worst
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

[​IMG] (composite image because I'm lazy to save & upload 2)
    made reqs with my based(64) af alt
    dumb dev refused to drop and made me play over 60 battles z_z would have topped the ladder if I hadn't fought Molk and Tsunami in the last 2 battles lmao!
  6. Spirit

Spirit
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I miss the hide feature. ):

Currently #1 on the ladder, which is nice~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Goutland

Goutland

You're actually right below me on the ladder as of this post, and I just checked your rank. Your glicko2 is less than mine currently even though your win ratio is much better (30-4 vs 21-5). Maybe you lost early on, hindering your glicko2 gains, or you lost to people with low points? Or you're only winning against low point users? I'm not exactly sure how it works. But I hate losing to people with no points that ruin my score :mad:

Edit: made reqs:

[​IMG]

God damn I lost to some REALLY stupid stuff today.

Double edit: I screencapped the ladder when I had a deviation of 66 for some reason. Fixed, and added my name at the top.
  8. Hakumen

Hakumen Hot grill
    is a Tiering Contributor

9. -Sparkbeat-

-Sparkbeat-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if I got mad at anyone on the ladder or displayed bad sportsmanship etc...I really need to just not play after swim meets and after being awake for 16 hours x_x Was also using a really shitty team that was thrown together in 5 minutes and got reqs this time purely by the fact that Walrein and Blizzspam is so broken, and I haven't remade any of my pre-hail teams so they're no good atm :[
  10. atomicllamas

atomicllamas NIPPLE BLADES OF FURY
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got reqs with my very sexy alt :D

I will edit this post with my thoughts in a bit

Edit: I guess thought sharing is for the other thread, so I'll leave with it with this thought, I would rather touch a million belly buttons than ladder ever again, and I hate belly buttons :p
  11. FLCL

FLCL
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Salon Maidenis a Past SPL Winner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    never suspect laddering again
    ebeast, Double01, Level 51 and 3 others like this.
  12. The Kyle

The Kyle

13. VN.

VN. h a d r i a n +
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hit 2 rough patches after some hax and team matchup bullshit
    kind of weird seeing all these hail teams
  14. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang Aye I got Swagger, Koga 87
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

[​IMG]

also, whoever jqksl is: please make yourself known if you still think you're the best :)!
  15. Ciele

Ciele
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a GS1 Winner

16. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mangoose owns
  17. Nova

Nova Samsung Alpaca
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

[​IMG]

taught by the great biter 24
    Feranfell likes this.
  18. Magcargo

Magcargo Okay
    is a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

Capture.PNG
    Molk likes this.
  19. Endeby

Endeby

[​IMG]
    I am Koffi Black!
    Rag likes this.
  20. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner
    Mentor

21. Wepwn

Wepwn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Getting haxed down 20 points at 1994 was nice :]
  22. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent ium and me <3
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]

well that was fun ._.
    thanks silver for the team man, its really brilliant
    LordKittyDa8=D lol

fourth vote! TC here i come :D
    Level 51 likes this.
  23. Silvershadow234

Silvershadow234 :]]]]]
    Mentor

[​IMG]
    Got em. Also confirming that my team is indeed the best.
  24. august

august free the robots
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

25. breh

breh ● ︿ ●
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

[​IMG]
    To Oglemi and that one user I had a long stall war with: I apologize for being salty about luck :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)