RU Index and Reservations MK III - BW2 Updates

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
pokemon0078 has it reserved, he only said disregard his reservation if it didn't need a revamp, but DC explained that it did. His reservation still stands.

I see that Pokemon0078's Entei analysis has been locked after QC rejected it. May I attempt (third time lucky?) to re-reserve it, and if that is possible, I understand only certain parts need a revamp, so can you tell me what those parts are?

Sorry for the change, but I am unreserving torterra. In playtesting I found it to be a tangrowth that didnt have regenerator, was not resistant to wterfall and was 4X weak to ice. I actually dont even think it is viable.

If possible could I reserve kabutops over torterra?

EDIT: @ DittoCrow- To each his own, I don't think I would be the right person to write a tottered analysis.

Sorry for the change, but I am unreserving torterra. In playtesting I found it to be a tangrowth that didnt have regenerator, was not resistant to wterfall and was 4X weak to ice. I actually dont even think it is viable.

If possible could I reserve kabutops over torterra?
Sure. I do think that Torterra is viable, though.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Stupid question, but can I reserve Stoutland, or are we waiting before we can reserve it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)