1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RU Index and Reservations Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upstart

Upstart Copy Cat

Can I reserve absol?
  2. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed HOMERUN, CABRONES
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Actually, I'd like to offer my Swoobat reservation analysis to someone else who wants it (non-Simple Swoobat's hard to use).

Instead, I'll invest my energy to Togetic.
  3. Cloud 8

Cloud 8

Due to medical health reasons, I cannot complete my analyses and forfeit them. I apologize for the inconvenience
  4. Keiran

Keiran

Would it be possible to reserve Cradily?
  5. November Blue

November Blue NO YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS AT MAX VOLUME!!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

You don't have any other analyses, and Cradily is eligible for RU, so yes, you can reserve it.
  6. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent ium and me <3
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

No pressure, Omicron, I just wanted to clarify the status of my analysises (must have misspelled that lol)

Moltres: Done
    Haunter: Written
    Arbok: Reserved

thanks
  7. Keiran

Keiran

Oh, I see cradily is already on the site, oh well, It's far better then what I could do.

EDIT: NVM, I suck and MolK put me in my place.
  8. Pwnemon

Pwnemon Switching is a metagame trend
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

9. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

10. Pwnemon

Pwnemon Switching is a metagame trend
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

Why are both Basculin and Basculin-B available for reserve? aren't they basically the same thing?
  11. athleteandy1

athleteandy1

they are. the only difference is the possibility for another ability, which doesn't warrant another analysis imo
  12. Oglemi

Oglemi berlin,,, pls
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

yeah it's a database error, they should only be one analysis page on the Dex, but because they are technically different mons they have a separate page. This will be (hopefully) fixed in the future.

For Basculin, you should be writing the analysis as if you are for the one that gets the extra ability and until it's fixed the analysis will go on both pages.

This also happened with Darmanitan-Z and a couple others.
  13. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

ok guys, biiig update! In other news, Zweilous and Snover are now up for grabs, but as they have already passed QC, feel free to go directly to the GP stage.
  14. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Snover please.

And if there are any issues with me reserving while having 2 analysis currently reserved and 1 in progress at the GP stage, I'll have those finished up over Thanksgiving break.
  15. Molk

Molk Crustle knocked off the opposing Rhydon's Assault Vest!
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

just saying, Klinklang has passed GP, its uploaded now
  16. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Could I get Zweilous through GP? I know I already reserved Fearow (posted skeleton) and Mantine (not posted). Torkoal is on the forum waiting for a second stamp too... I've done more than three analyses at a time before, it's not too much to handle :P
  17. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yep, Windsong, Komodo, you're good to go ;)
  18. Keiran

Keiran

Could I also reserve Basculin? I've used it extensively before so I think I'd be up for the job.
  19. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Mantine's skeleton has been posted, Torkoal is completed, and Zweilous is. Would like to reserve Garbodor if possible :)
  20. athleteandy1

athleteandy1

Musharna is written and ready for GP checks: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457383
    Also, because GTM asked for Vanilluxe over a week and a half ago and has done nothing, could I reserve it?
  21. Omicron

Omicron

updated, also, Manectric is now up for grabs!

EDIT: And Charizard
  22. Thatsjustpeachy

Thatsjustpeachy 暗无天日的冰之救星!
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Articuno is all written up and GP checks were edited in, sorry for the delay on finishing it. If that gets approved to "Complete", Id like to add Manetric as well
  23. V0x

V0x o:
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sharpedo is DONE woo
  24. athleteandy1

athleteandy1

A lot to say here: Raseri has given me the Rotom-F analysis to write up, so I will be doing that soon. Gtm has relinquished Vanilluxe to me, so I will be doing that soon too. And Tauros is ready for GP checks.
  25. VN.

VN. h a d r i a n +
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)