1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RU Index and Reservations Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Komodo, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badabing

badabing hevy hangs da hood,,

can i do rotom-c??? i use it a lot.
  2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

reserving charizard
    edit: charizard is up and ready for QC checks
  3. Molk

Molk mfw zoroark
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Leader

4. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Could I remind people to post in the GP queue thread if they'd like an analysis checked, it makes things much easier for the GP team to keep track of.
  5. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

6. Molk

Molk mfw zoroark
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Leader

reserving throh, if possible
  7. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Just posting to say Mantine and Fearow are both written. Also, I'm struggling to find any competetive use for Garbodor, it's outclassed as a Spiker, it's useless as a Curser, and it has basically no physical movepool or Special Attack. The only things that are remotely useful to it are Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze, and Explosion, but I'm questioning its competetive value.
  8. Oglemi

Oglemi I ask consent before I thrash anuses.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

well Spikes and TSpikes are good enough things to warrant an analysis imo, and he's definitely not the worst spiker out there (EDIT: ok well he's probably second to last, Ariados is prolly the worst spiker out there....)

From what I saw when I battled you, that's enough to get an analysis, he sucks no doubt, but he's not fuckawful like Delibird or something (he's probably better objectively speaking than Fearow lol)
  9. Amarillo

Amarillo
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

10. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Simisage is now written.
  11. Limewire

Limewire PRESS R TO WIN
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Quagsire is done.

Also I SWEAR I will have Octillery up by tonight :D
  12. Dragonmaster123

Dragonmaster123

13. Amarillo

Amarillo

The year goes in full circle and I'm gonna reserve Golem which i think nobody reserved yet.

Yeah people are reserving their fearows and stuff so being outclassed shouldn't be an issue?
  14. Chester

Chester

About Combusken

From what first post says, Combusken is "unfit for RU", but I would disagree. While it lacks the bulk to take super effective hits from the likes of LO Honchkrow, Eviolite allows it to withstand most neutral hits (and even weaker SE hits). On the other hand, with Speed Boost, Sub/Protect and Baton Pass, it may provide those much-needed speed increases other sweepers may need. The option of carrying either an attacking move (to avoid Taunt) and/or Swords Dance to catch some unexpected attack boost is the icying on the cake.
    I could write an analysis if wanted, even if it sounds gimmicky. What do you say?
    Yes, I'm reserving Combusken if no one objects, even if I'm a nobody here.
  15. Molk

Molk mfw zoroark
    RU Leader

speed bost+bp is illegal, nuff' said
  16. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Combusken sucks, even in NU, and it has already been rejected, so, no. Sorry.

and yea Komodo go ahead lol
  17. Komodo

Komodo

Can I reserve Lampent as well? Should have Garbodor posted some time through the night, you know how much I don't sleep :P
  18. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

19. Molk

Molk mfw zoroark
    RU Leader

20. Amarillo

Amarillo

Golem's Skeleton

OK, now that my article thingy seems to be almost done I think I'm finally free to attempt a second analyses. So I might as well reserve Dodrio. Not like his skeleton's gonna take a while. Probably gonna be put up tomorrow, though.
  21. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

updated :P
  22. VN.

VN. the birds pt. 1
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

Roselia is now done.
    I'd also like to reserve Sawk.
  23. Chester

Chester

Ugh, didn't expect BP on combusken was illegal.
    Sorry to give you trouble
  24. Komodo

Komodo

25. Keiran

Keiran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)