RU Index and Reservations Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll take it over since Victreebel is written.

EDIT: Victreebel is Done

Summary of stuff done since last update.

Stunfisk - Done
Linoone - Completed
Murkrow - Skeleton
Beartic - Skeleton
Magmortar - Done
Throh - Done
Qwilfish - Done
Rampardos - athleteandy1
Tauros - Done
Vanilluxe - Written
Exeggutor - Skeleton
Miltank - Skeleton
Dewgong - Skeleton
Pelipper - Komodo
Zangoose - Iceydude168
Amoonguss - Done
Machoke - Skeleton (November Blue)
Simisear - Done
Jumpluff - Skeleton (Trollmonchan)
Rotom-S - Skeleton
Huntail - Skeleton
Victreebel - Done
Lapras - DarumakkaImposter
Electrode - Skeleton
Vespiquen - SuperJOCKE
Beheeyem - Skeleton (Jellicent)
Rotom-C - Taken over by Texas Cloverleaf

Golduck is ready for GP checks :D

also, since thats done,
Scoopapa said:
Dragonmaster123 said:
Hey, your RU anlysis passed the QC, however they arent written yet, do you mind if i write them for you

thanks in advance
If QC gives you the go ahead then ok. I only ask that you play the sets a little bit before you write them, lest you sell them short because of their obscurity.
I gave Windsong Primeape, but the narwhal still needs to be written

OK so due to the recent incident involving plagiarism, Golduck is now available for reservation.

To user: Dragonmaster 123, because of your actions, I am barring you from reserving anything more until further notice, and note that this will likely extend to the rest of C&C.

To everyone else: Don't ever try anything like this, you WILL be caught, and the consequences are dire.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

I will partake in the impossible task of writing an analysis for the anal gamefreak abortion that is Regigigas. Oh, and Scolipede would love some QC love...

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thundrcunt, we can't allow you to reserve Regigigas at this time, as you've already reserved Carracosta and Scolipede.

November Blue

is a Contributor Alumnus
Omicron, Armaldo, Basculin and Mesprit can be removed from the list of NU Pokes available for reservation.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
calling dibs on regigigas as i am currently writing up murkrow

sorry for anyone else who wanted it

November Blue

is a Contributor Alumnus
As the previous analysis has been locked and archived, I'm grabbing the other Dark Bird.

Reserving Mandibuzz.

I'll have a skeleton up tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)