RU Index and Reservations Thread

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Outdated? I thought that you'd been keeping up Omi. I was going to post some updates a few days ago.

I'll have a look at it in a bit. ;)

Just when I see someone has already taken Fraxure, I finished my analysis. Feel free to remove it or let Komodo take it over.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updates
Floatzel (Skeleton - Komodo)
Persian (reopened)
Smeargle (reopened)
Druddigon (Skeleton)
Carracosta (Skeleton)
Caturne (Done)
Rhydon to New World Order from Malkyrian
Pinsir (Written)
Slaking (Skeleton)
Eelektross (Skeleton)
Feraligatr (Skeleton)
Lopunny (Done)
Alomomola (Done)
Seismitoed (Reserved by dragonboy52)
Mandibuzz (Done)
Gorebyss to November Blue from Foster (Skeleton)
Raichu (Done)
Gardevoir (Done)
Togetic (Done)
Dragonair (Done)
Octillery (Written)
Lapras to ShakeItUp from Texas Cloverleaf (Skeleton)
Gothitelle (Skeleton) QC Rejected
Natu (alexwolf - Skeleton)
Swanna (Cherub Agent)
Manectric (Written)
Scolipede to Texas Cloverleaf from Thundrcunt
Rotom to Komodo from HeySup
Moltres Sunny Day (Skeleton)
Fraxure (Done - Komodo)
And its now up to date.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Machoke was rejected by QC, and I have a free slot now, so may I please do Smeargle Steamroll? Should be fun. ^_^

I'd like to argue for Swanna to get an analysis. At 98 base speed, it can outrun much of the metagame. Furthermore, it can pool off an excellent rain dance set by abusing STAB Surf and Hurricane, which have excellent neutral coverage together. It also has reliable recovery in roost
I'm gonna quote myself here, since I didn't get any feedback

Ehh, I don't know... Swanna seems pretty frail. I would argue that Pelliper could do better with Hurricane and Hydro Pump in addition to Roost and its better bulk, even if it is slower. If Rain Dish is released that would be even better (idk if it is or not).

If i may,i i'd like to argue for Chatot getting an analysis. Much like Swanna, Chatot is quite frail. However, its got surprisingly high Sp.Attack and Speed (92 and 91 respectively). As well, Its got the really effective Encore-Nasty Plot combo (something i touched on when arguing Honchkrow getting banned in the RU Round 4 forums) and has just enough of a movepool to make good use of these things, boasting STAB Hyper Voice and Heat Wave as well as the odd Chatter, which has a fun 1/3 chance of confusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)