RU Index and Reservations Thread

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right then, we have a lot of unfinished analyes left in this forum, and if I don't see some progress after pestering the authors, I'll be giving them away. Just consider this a post to ask for progress!

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I haven't posted here but it's fairly obvious that I've taken over Piloswine, which is done, Rotom-S, which is written, and Rhydon, which I'm writing.

Hi hi hi sorry everyone, this will be updated sometime this week, been busy with school and other stuff :x

@ the above poster, it isn't noted on the index, but someone else has already taken over Mesprit, sorry about that.

Komodo

Huff
Wartortle is up for grabs now, the author has taken way too long and it needs to be reassigned. Thanks :)

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Flareon Update is written.

Also, does QC think that Crawdaunt's Dragon Dance set could use an update? Pretty much every one I've seen uses a Lum Berry, and with that, Substitute or Taunt is kind of redundant so either Superpower or Brick Break could fill that spot.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Carracosta has been written.

EDIT: Sandz, post the new link so poor Omi doesn't have to go searching for it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)