RU Index and Reservations Thread

I'll do Sceptile next? Is there a limit on how many we can do? I don't see it.

making rules cause you can't contain this power

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'll add this to the OP

If you're a badge holder you can do three at a time, everyone else is limited to two.

Id like to start off with something easy. Zweilous would be nice but if that isnt good enough for an analysis than I'd like to reserve Crustle.

In the case of Zweilous not being good enough I would like Snover. I work best while switiching back and forth between 2 things.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Cloud 8 you're good to go on Zweilous and Snover, but Jubilee already has Crustle reserved.

ParaChomp - Slaking gets a no from me for now, choose something else.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Oh, btw you forgot to update my reservation of Omastar as well, assuming that we're allowed to work on it after its sudden suspect status.

If I'm allowed to do two at a time, can I work on the Electivire?

ParaChomp - Slaking gets a no from me for now, choose something else.
Guess I'll have to wait for the NU analysis. Anyways, with university, it's best that I stick with one Pokemon or one combination with a gimmick such as Ditto, Slaking, or Unown (which I'll have to wait for).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)