RU Index and Reservations Thread

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could I remind people to post in the GP queue thread if they'd like an analysis checked, it makes things much easier for the GP team to keep track of.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say Mantine and Fearow are both written. Also, I'm struggling to find any competetive use for Garbodor, it's outclassed as a Spiker, it's useless as a Curser, and it has basically no physical movepool or Special Attack. The only things that are remotely useful to it are Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze, and Explosion, but I'm questioning its competetive value.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
well Spikes and TSpikes are good enough things to warrant an analysis imo, and he's definitely not the worst spiker out there (EDIT: ok well he's probably second to last, Ariados is prolly the worst spiker out there....)

From what I saw when I battled you, that's enough to get an analysis, he sucks no doubt, but he's not fuckawful like Delibird or something (he's probably better objectively speaking than Fearow lol)

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
The year goes in full circle and I'm gonna reserve Golem which i think nobody reserved yet.

Yeah people are reserving their fearows and stuff so being outclassed shouldn't be an issue?

About Combusken

From what first post says, Combusken is "unfit for RU", but I would disagree. While it lacks the bulk to take super effective hits from the likes of LO Honchkrow, Eviolite allows it to withstand most neutral hits (and even weaker SE hits). On the other hand, with Speed Boost, Sub/Protect and Baton Pass, it may provide those much-needed speed increases other sweepers may need. The option of carrying either an attacking move (to avoid Taunt) and/or Swords Dance to catch some unexpected attack boost is the icying on the cake.
I could write an analysis if wanted, even if it sounds gimmicky. What do you say?
Yes, I'm reserving Combusken if no one objects, even if I'm a nobody here.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
From what first post says, Combusken is "unfit for RU", but I would disagree. While it lacks the bulk to take super effective hits from the likes of LO Honchkrow, Eviolite allows it to withstand most neutral hits (and even weaker SE hits). On the other hand, with Speed Boost, Sub/Protect and Baton Pass, it may provide those much-needed speed increases other sweepers may need. The option of carrying either an attacking move (to avoid Taunt) and/or Swords Dance to catch some unexpected attack boost is the icying on the cake.
I could write an analysis if wanted, even if it sounds gimmicky. What do you say?
Yes, I'm reserving Combusken if no one objects, even if I'm a nobody here.
speed bost+bp is illegal, nuff' said

Komodo

Huff
Can I reserve Lampent as well? Should have Garbodor posted some time through the night, you know how much I don't sleep :P

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Golem's Skeleton

OK, now that my article thingy seems to be almost done I think I'm finally free to attempt a second analyses. So I might as well reserve Dodrio. Not like his skeleton's gonna take a while. Probably gonna be put up tomorrow, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)