RU Index and Reservations Thread

Scoopapa said:
Dragonmaster123 said:
Hey, your RU anlysis passed the QC, however they arent written yet, do you mind if i write them for you

thanks in advance
If QC gives you the go ahead then ok. I only ask that you play the sets a little bit before you write them, lest you sell them short because of their obscurity.
Samurott and Primeape are Scoopapa's Analysis, if the QC teams gives me the ok, i'll start testing and writing them up

Samurott and Primeape are Scoopapa's Analysis, if the QC teams gives me the ok, i'll start testing and writing them up
Hi like I said before, please read the rules. You may only reserve up to 2 Pokemon at any given time if you are not a badgeholder, at least until one of them is in GP and written up. So I'm going to have to say no for now, sorry. Get one of them into the GP stage and written up, and then you may reserve another. This is in the OP's rules, everyone, please read them!

EDIT: OK GUYZ I SWEAR I'LL UPDATE THIS TODAY BEEN REALLY BUSY :x

I just want to make it clear that I'm still going to be doing the Clefable and Lickilicky analyses. I know it's been awhile since I reserved them, but I've been out of town. I'll be returning home this week, and will have them both up by the weekend.

ok hold yo horses everyone i got this wait wait ok i'm updating this shiz right now yo

EDIT: Updated finally lol

I was looking at the Huntail description in the strategy Pokedex for DP, but then saw that there is already a UU analysis for it in BW. I have it reserved, so why is that up?

It's up because that's the UU analysis, not the RU analysis. If the Pokemon is in a lower tier, but viable in a higher tier, it will have an analysis for every tier it is viable in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)