1 Cryogonal

Slot #3 votes:
4 Moltres
3 Sceptile
2 Uxie
2 Gothitelle
1 Entei
1 Escavalier

Kabutops will be added to the #2 spot, and Moltres will be added to the #3 spot. If you have a problem with any of the existing spots, then please say so and explain why; there will be another vote!

Now you may vote on the #4, #5, and #6 spots! I won't list some Pokemon because I think you guys already have an idea of what deserves these spots :p

Diatom

An enigma
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Escavalier
Sceptile
Uxie

Would put Cryogonal, but I don't think it's a good idea to have two rapid spinners in the top ten.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just wanted to pop in and say that it's come to my attention that some users have been bemoaning the results of this excercise so far, occasionally going into personal attacks. Please keep in mind that this excercise is attempting to create a more accurate usage list without the benefit of usage, based on community opinion. The result will not satisfy everyone. It is entirely okay to have a differing opinion, but argue for it I this thread instead of whining in other mediums.

Sceptile, Smeargle, Lanturn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)