RU Mini-Tournament 11 - Final Match!

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thanks to everyone who got their matches done on time. I've decided to extend this round 2 more days to Saturday June 1st at 8:00pm PDT so we can get the rest of the matches done. This will be the only extension in this tournament; I think 3 day rounds was just a little too ambitious. For the remaining matches, if you think you will be unable to complete your match by the new deadline please let me know ASAP so I can work out a sub.

won vs bobbyvaporeon
You need to select another Pokemon for Round 2.

Beat Speed, gg man
Next mon Durant
Meeps already selected Durant. You need to pick another Pokemon.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Honko is a butt VERY RUDE MAN and started this right after I left for a week, but in as a sub I guess n_n.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Because of the long downtime on Smogon and PS, I'm extending this round just a little bit more. You guys have until Monday 9pm PDT (about 22 hours and 20 minutes from this post) to get your matches done.

No reply from my opp. Act.
Subbing in SilentVerse for complete_legitimacy.

Because of the long downtime on Smogon and PS, I'm extending this round just a little bit more. You guys have until Monday 9pm PDT (about 22 hours and 20 minutes from this post) to get your matches done.

[..]
Thanks again. I try to play vs Honus today.

Honko

he of many honks
Alright, I know the downtime has made scheduling difficult, but I wanna keep this tournament moving, so I've decided the remaining matches with coinflips/activity wins as follows:

The Quasar (Spiritomb) vs. Honus (Cryogonal)
JaggedShards (Escavalier) vs. blarajan (Kabutops)
DittoCrow (Seviper) vs. Magolor (Tauros)
Oglemi (Rhydon) vs. WePwn (Entei)
llvallejoll (Hitmonlee) vs. SilentVerse (Moltres)

Honus, JaggedShards, DittoCrow, WePwn, llvallejoll all need to post their 2nd Pokemon ASAP. If you don't post a selection quickly I will give the win to your opponent instead.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sorry for this, i just am in the finals of finals and smogon has been down etc, long workload bc school is just ending

misdreavus

Honko

he of many honks
Time for Round 2! With RU titans like Slowking, Druddigon, Sceptile, and Kabutops already banished, how will your teams adapt?

Pairings
JaggedShards (Escavalier, Lanturn) vs. Meeps (Piloswine, Durant)
Santuga (Zangoose, Galvantula) vs. SpareAacount (Gallade, Accelgor)
ShakeItUp (Linoone, Klinklang) vs. Silvershadow234 (Kangaskhan, Omastar)
Honus (Cryogonal, Misdreavus) vs. Koinzell (Emboar, Torterra)
atomicllamas (Absol, Mesprit) vs. WePwn (Entei, Feraligatr)
The Unlucky one (Cinccino, Medicham) vs. ThunderBlunder (Rotom-C, Magmortar)
Double01 (Uxie, Vigoroth) vs. Mylo Xyloto (Sigilyph, Drapion)
llvallejoll (Hitmonlee, Jynx) vs. DittoCrow (Seviper, Hariyama)

Round 2 Rules (Don't get DQ'd!)

• Standard RU match, best of 1.
  • You must use both of your selected Pokemon.
  • All of the Pokemon on your team must be from The Pool below. Note that The Pool has changed significantly since Round 1, so the team you used last round probably won't be legal anymore.
  • If you win, you must post a new Pokemon to add to your team for the next round. This Pokemon must not already be in The Pool, must not be in The Banned Pile, and must not have been selected by another Round 2 winner already.
  • The deadline for this round is Sunday June 9th at 12:00pm PDT. (assuming no more significant Smogon downtime)

Absol
Accelgor
Cinccino
Cryogonal
Drapion
Durant
Emboar
Entei
Escavalier
Feraligatr
Gallade
Galvantula
Hariyama
Hitmonlee
Jynx
Kangaskhan
Klinklang
Lanturn
Linoone
Magmortar
Medicham
Mesprit
Misdreavus
Omastar
Piloswine
Rotom-C
Seviper
Sigilyph
Torterra
Uxie
Vigoroth
Zangoose

Aerodactyl
Aggron
Druddigon
Kabutops
Lilligant
Moltres
Poliwrath
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Rhydon
Sceptile
Scolipede
Slowking
Smeargle
Spiritomb
Tauros

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)