Tournament RU Minitour #IV - A Blast from the Past (BW2) - Won by atomicllamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
rob didn't show up today for our battle or answer my message to him if he was ready (to which he still went online afterwards), so I guess I'm calling activity

rob didn't show up today for our battle or answer my message to him if he was ready (to which he still went online afterwards), so I guess I'm calling activity
you said you could play on the 'weekend' which is pretty vague and 12:35 during your school lunch one other day which was impossible for me to make

i was also on smogtours all weekend for smog tour 18 and i didnt see u

you said you could play on the 'weekend' which is pretty vague and 12:35 during your school lunch one other day which was impossible for me to make

i was also on smogtours all weekend for smog tour 18 and i didnt see u
I didn't enter smogtour 18 (and I never said I would :/), so don't pull that on me. Then, on Saturday (the weekend!), I messaged you pretty early to which you did not respond (yet you still went online afterwards) and then on sunday you message me and I still respond asking for a time. Come on, now.

I didn't enter smogtour 18 (and I never said I would :/), so don't pull that on me. Then, on Saturday (the weekend!), I messaged you pretty early to which you did not respond (yet you still went online afterwards) and then on sunday you message me and I still respond asking for a time. Come on, now.
idec about activity calls I just want to play, come on smogtours when you get your break at 1235 so we can play

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna try and play Hollywood sometime this week. If we can't get a time done he can have the win cause I've been a john lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)