RU ORAS Updates Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
I am dropping Golbat since the start of school has been bugging me from doing the initial stuff to move it to QC.

Hope that I can contribute in the future if this type of stuff gets released during my holidays, which definitely frees me up a lot more. :(

Please update the lists I guess, and sry for the inconvenience caused.

no worries g, it's a perfectly understandable state of affairs, and all of us have been there at some point. gotta put in the work now to stack paper later, u feel me.

also, since molk said it was ok just shortly before hacking the mainframe, i'm finna take ya boi bangs, aka jamvad, aka whimsicott. hit u up w/the thingy in short order

tehy

Banned deucer.
Deep breath

I'd like to take golbat, kinda nervous though

Only used SpD and i can't test for at least a week, so *shrugs* i have my handy calc and I know how it works at least in theory

i just want to say that the reason my wips havent gone anywhere is because i have been extremely busy with midterms and hope to get to them this weekend, if they are reassigned i understand, but i thought i would just explain myself here

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Emboar is now up for reservation now that its hidden ability is released :]

ALSO, Kabutops is now up for reservation as well

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm dropping Tyrantrum. Rock head is being released soon and I don't have the time nor interest to play around with it, sorry!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty everyone, finally got around to updating the thread OP, if i missed anything, just let me know!

On that note, Serperior, Golbat, and Tangrowth are up for reservation again! just keep in mind that Serperior is currently being suspect tested before you hastily reserve it. Serperior is high priority, while Golbat and Tangrowth are both mid priority.

Also, Tyrantrum might be available for reservation again soon, i just want to clear up with the rest of the QC team exactly what to do with it since its Hidden Ability is being released soon (as in, should it be rereservable right off the bat, or should we wait until its hidden ability is released?)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
Molk you didn't put Emboar in either the reserved on in progress section, idk which its supposed to be since WIP currently, but yeah.
x.x

My bad dude, it should be there now :).

Also, Ajna, Mysteria, ForgottenOnes, Omfuga, and SilentVerse, are all five of you still interested in writing the Pokemon you've reserved? (Spiritomb, Quagsire, Rotom-C, Sawk, and Vivillon respectively)

EDIT: Gastrodon is now up for grabs! Medium priority!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)