RU ORAS Updates Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
Molk tehy reserved golbat after i dropped it, so it shouldn't be up for grabs. Thought I would just tell you here...

i mean, if you wanna put time into a 'mon that's getting banned in a week or so, and was in fact dropped initially on that same merit, then more power to ya homie. i'd advise against it, but i'm not royalty of a gosh darn thing, so i doubt i could stop ya even if i wanted to

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i mean, if you wanna put time into a 'mon that's getting banned in a week or so, and was in fact dropped initially on that same merit, then more power to ya homie. i'd advise against it, but i'm not royalty of a gosh darn thing, so i doubt i could stop ya even if i wanted to
I'll reiterate: I'll do serperior if there's any point in doing serperior, and the point will be made apparent after the suspect. thanks for looking out for your friendly neighbourhood kink.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Bronzong and Virizion are up for reservation again!

Outside of that, please do note that all of Sceptile, Gligar, Pidgeot, Dragalge, and Serperior are no longer in the RU tier, either because of the recent suspect test or because of tier shifts, *please* edit your analyses accordingly if you're currently working on one, thanks in advance :).

Lastly, once again because of the very large metagame shifts, quite a few Pokemon might end up being up for reservation in the near future, so stay tuned!

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to do this but I'm dropping Registeel. it's pretty much 90% done (only teammates of 2nd set aren't written) but there are mentions of the suspects all over the analysis, I bolded most of the mentions but there are a few I missed. If someone could replace/remove them and finish writing the teammates section (or re-write the analysis if u want) then that would be grand. I'm too busy right now and I haven't been playing as much as I want to lately, thanks :]

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
Sorry to do this but I'm dropping Registeel. it's pretty much 90% done (only teammates of 2nd set aren't written) but there are mentions of the suspects all over the analysis, I bolded most of the mentions but there are a few I missed. If someone could replace/remove them and finish writing the teammates section (or re-write the analysis if u want) then that would be grand. I'm too busy right now and I haven't been playing as much as I want to lately, thanks :]
I would be willing to take it

blinkie

Oh wait oops I can only have 2 at once so I guess dropping Cradily then

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since apparently its allowed in RU now, Medicham is now up for reservation! (Please note, only regular medicham is up for reservation, Mega Medicham is BL).

Molk

Godlike Usmash
Hey guys, got a bit of an announcement to make.

Between all 3 of our suspects getting banned (Dragalge, Pidgeotite, Serperior), and two other extremely important Pokemon moving up by usage (Gligar, Sceptile), quite a few things are going to need to be updated, and because of this, the RU QC team is *strongly* considering making a new reservation thread come next week with pretty much everything relevant in RU being up for an update. However, you won't need to worry about losing your reserved Pokemon, as the current plan is to have all analyses currently in progress to continue as normal, just as long as the OP updates their thread to fit the current metagame.

Thanks for reading :).

blinkie

Since I finished Ditto now I guess I'll pick up where I left off on Cradily

tehy

Banned deucer.
I doubt Quagsire is still 'high priority' since it dropped to NU, so if i can i'll take it Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)