RU ORAS Updates Thread, V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have the time to finish up steelix, PLEASE start from my skeleton whoever wants to do it
tagging Scythe. and SlottedPig who kinda understand whats up and might be interested. don't want someone random doing it t.t

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Finishing up Clawitzer. (Don't worry, I've used it and faced it enough to the point where I know what I'm talking about.)

Are you sure you're experienced enough with the meta to be writing analysis? you didn't even know Cresselia was uu and that was like 2 weeks ago .-.
Sorry. I've written an analysis before, but I dropped it due to homework.

However, the load is getting lighter, so I'll try to take a whack.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll take Meloetta-Pirouette (if it can be taken)
Meloetta-P is a forme change that only can occur mid-battle meaning that it will always start as base Meloetta. So it doesn't get a separate analysis, just like how Megas don't get separate analyses from their base counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)