Strategy & Metagame RU Ready for ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The premise of this article is that it will talk about what has changed for 6th Gen RU with the changes brought forth by ORAS. Things that will be mentioned here include Adaptability Dragalge, Outrage Tyrantrum, Drain Punch Slurpuff, Pangoro (with its many new moves), possibly Chatot, etc. Once the tier shifts roll in, any potential drops might be mentioned in here too assuming they don't get the axe (such as Kingdra, Houndoom, Quag, etc.). There also might be an honorable mentions section with things like Hyper Voice Heliolisk and the like.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
this almost definitely needs to happen imo. Are you going to mention the new megas as well? (outside of the ones that aren't on the quickban ballot of course)

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright so now that tier shifts+suspect tests are over+it's Friday, I'll say I most definitely will add in the new Megas that are still in the tier (Camerupt, Sharpedo, Sceptile, Pidgeot, Glalie, I guess Audino and Steelix), and of course the new and improved mons will be in there as well, along with Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)