RU Rules!

Hey Smogon. I am Griff. I have been testing this nifty RU team on PO and Wifi, and the goal of it is to toxic stall, without Cress and Clefable. I hope you like the team, and I would really appreciate you rating it.​
Gardevoir (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
I don't always lead with Gardevoir, although it might seem that way because I have Taunt. This thing a surprisingly a very good wall breaker with excellent coverage and great special attack. The downfall is 80 base speed, but most walls don't pass that on a daily basis. Psychic is insanely powerful, knocking a lot of things out that don't have good special bulk once I have my hazards up. EVs are standard Offensive.

Rotom-C @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Trick
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Leaf Storm
This is the second step to breaking the opposing walls. You can Trick whichever wall is the biggest threat to you, fire of a Leaf Storm when you have the specs, and even without it hurts. Thunderbolt for STAB and Volt Switch gives GREAT switch inish. EVs are standard offensive, tell me if I should change.

Qwilfish (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Stockpile
- Waterfall
Ahhhh.. Qwilfish, a very underrated Pokemon. With Intimidate from DW (released) it becomes very bulky on the physical side. His only weaknesses are Psychic and Eletric. For Psychic Gardevoir can take it with her good natural Sp. D, Electric is x4 Resisted by my Rotom and Rhyperior is immune!
Now going on the move set, Toxic Spikes are the most important part, settings up to aid my Moltres' capabilities. Haze is so stat boosters can't set up, to try to break my teams bulk, and stockpile is if you know that they can't do ANYthing to you and that they are going to switch and that they don't have SE special moves, you can set up freely. Waterfall is so you aren't taunt bait and does a shitload if unresisted. EVs are to be Max Defense and HP for most bulk possible.

Rhyperior (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
This is a Rhyperior set made by my good friend. Basically you can Stealth Rock to bluff that you do not have RP, and RP so they don't think you have rocks. EdgeQuake coverage because it's pro, EV spread so I'm bawlky but I still have 317 attack!

Moltres @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Roost
- Substitute
- Flamethrower
This is an amazing set. I have used it to GREAT success in OU, UU, and now RU where it shines the most! Substitute up on anything physical that isn't like band emboar or carries a rock attack. Toxic, Roost, and Substitute all mesh together nicely, helping me stall out the opponents and open up for my sweepers. Flamethrower is my STAB and people are scared of it, but when they find out Moltres is monster physically bulky, they are scared even more. I might change to air slash if someone gives me the advantages, but then steels say hi.

Machoke (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Bulk Up
- DynamicPunch
- Ice Punch
- Payback
This guy I'm not to sure about, I just thought him up. Basically you can Bulk Up to boost attack and AMAZING defenses with Eviolite. DynamicPunch with No Guard is GREAT for toxic stalling, Ice Punch is good for flying and Payback is great for psychics since you can live most hits with Evo stone.

Well, that was the team. I hoped you liked it. :P​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)