RU Specs Amoonguss (tested and helped me get to #13 on the ru ladder)

Amoonguss @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Rock

With the fact this is a defensive pokemon no one can't forget its base 85 attack. That special attack and some good bulk makes this a good specs user.
Max special attack is there to power up the moves you will be using, 252 hp is to add some bulk and this thing can't invest in speed due to being in a low speed tier, and put the last 4 evs into special defence to help survive against some fire attacks. Giga drain is a good STAB and it recovers health. Sludge bomb is only there for STAB and the poison also Amoonguss has a shallow movepool. Clear smog is to nullify set up sweeper's boost's. HP Fire is used to hit steel types while HP Rock is used to hurt fire types and moltres.

Hope you like it as its my first set.

Sorry, this is basically just a worse Life Orb Amoonguss, which I would rather use in all circumstances considering Spore and considering how it's not set-up bait. I appreciate your set, but it's both too similar and inferior with a current Amoonguss.

QC Rejected 1/3, sorry!

Just A Dumbass Person

Sorry, this is basically just a worse Life Orb Amoonguss, which I would rather use in all circumstances considering Spore and considering how it's not set-up bait. I appreciate your set, but it's both too similar and inferior with a current Amoonguss.

QC Rejected 1/3, sorry!
Just A Dumbass, I Did Check, But Unless Someone Removes Sleep Clause Spore On A Choice Set Is Stupid. And I Did Check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)