RU Speed Tiers

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
How necessary is the intro? The ubers speed tiers don't have one, all the others are vastly different from each other and talk about tier specific stuff. There's probably nothing so vital to know about RU's speed game that it's better to have nothing on site than have an intro-less set of speed tiers. Plus one can easily enough be added in on site, and anyone totally new to the idea of speed tiers will almost certainly read the OU one first.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh oops I keep forgetting about this. I will throw something together for an intro tonight tomorrow lol ok fine tonight so this can go on-site.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just a couple things to point out.

Firstly, I don't even know if Charizard even deserves a spot in the Speed Tiers anymore. It only got 1.6% usage in April, and 1.2% in May. It isn't at a unique Speed tier either, since there's already four other Pokemon at base 100 Speed that make the list. It's just hard to justify letting it keep a spot right now.

The other thing is very small, and it's that while you have the current Klinklang spread of 156 Speed at +2, the outdated spread of 124 Speed is still included at +0. It reaches 255 Speed rather than the old 247.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
gonna leave this one more day to see if anyone wants to suggest any changes to it before uploading. Uploaded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)