Approved RU Spotlight: Scrafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It is time.

This is going to be like most spotlight articles in the Smog: Talk about Scrafty in RU, what makes it great, how to use it, how to deal with it, and how to fit Scrafty onto a team. Since Scrafty is proving to be a great new addition to RU, it's only plausible that this thing get a spotlight article.

And even though my name does show that I love Scrafty, I will speak objectively, and this won't be praising it like it's the best Pokemon ever.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Before any of that, does this thing even have a reliable chance of staying in the tier? It's a recent drop from UU and it'd be a pity to spotlight something that's already running the risk of getting banned (not probably, but a risk). This is coming from someone who illustrated the RU Viability banner and in the end had to replace four mons.

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think Scrafty has a reasonable chance of staying RU (at least until this issue is out), we are in the process of deciding what, if anything we'd like to suspect alongside Cobalion which should have a suspect test in the upcoming weeks. If you can wait till like next Friday I can tell you for sure, but its a little to early in the post ban meta game to know for sure. Sorry this wasn't that helpful, lol. If it does end up off the slate (which I personally find to be the most likely case-scenario) then Scrafty is absolutely deserving of a spot light, cause its pretty good rn, and a cool new addition to RU ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)