Metagame RU Stage 1: Alt Identification thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Confirming both that I made reqs and that web offense is really really good right now.

sticky web is ez ladder lol
btw i dislike you

SHOUTOUT TO SS234 FOR GIVING ME THAT LAST WIN COS DEAD LADDER
SHOUTOUT TO KELLEN / THEOUROBOURI FOR BEING THE BEST MK8 STREAMER <3
SHOUTOUT TO KASUMIXLOVER FOR INSPIRING ME TO DO MY BEST
LAST AND PROBABLY LEAST SHOUTOUT TO PASSION FOR BEING CONSTANTLY NICE TO EVERYONE SHE MEETS BUT STILL GETTING BANNED WTF MODS

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, just want to pop in and say that your time to get reqs is coming to a close. You still have until 11:59 PM EST tommorow to get your reqs and post them, but after that i'm going to be locking this thread for good.

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Fell asleep so i couldn't lock this earlier but the suspect round technically ended 8 hours ago. Voting thread should be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)