Official RU Stage 15 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallrein is the sole broken aspect regarding Hail, in my opinion, since it's bulk overdoes it's purposes.
In UU, where the variety of support from team-mates grows, Stallrein is barely viable and I wondered why.
Ofcourse there are more and better Taunt users ,phasers and T-spikes absorbers, but I think the main reason
is the power difference between the tiers. When in higher tiers, it's bulk is lackfull, RU gives it's bulk
place to shine too bright. Other Ice Body users in RU, will struggle to perform the job Stallrein struggles to do
in those higher tiers, due to less bulk and/or worse typing.
Regarding Blizzspam, I think it is just a "new" kid in the neighboorhood that needs to be accounted for when building teams. Each of it's best users (and sets) needs to be handled a bit differently, but still they are rather easy to handle, as much as the tier's other main threats are.

tehy

Banned deucer.

I'm pretty damn sure that Walrein is broken;i'm not so sure about the others (And it fucks non-stally glaceon needlessly). They might all be as broken, but Walrein is just capable of tanking such insane hits

Ban Snow Warning
My second opinion would be Not Ban, don't feel like Ban Walrein would be good or complex ban with Snow Warning + Ice Body.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright, unless i missed someone, all but two votes are in at the moment (one of the users who didnt vote quit before the round ended ;-;), but that shouldn't matter regardless, because we have a majority!

So, going by raw votecount, we weren't able to reach a majority on anything (option one was only one a few votes away though), so i removed option 3 first to see if we could get a majority (ban walrein), even after this, we still didn't end up with a majority, so i ended up having to remove option 4 (do not ban) as well. After doing this, we ended up finally getting a majority, with option 1 (ban snow warning) getting the nod over option 2 (ban ice body), with the exact tally being 38-32.

So anyways, Snow Warning as a whole has been officially banned from the RU tier, this should be implemented on the PS server asap.

edit: getting raw counts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)