Metagame RU Stage 7: Alt identification thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
(shamelessly c/ped from the last thread)

This thread is here for the simple purposes of having everyone identify themselves for the upcoming Pangoro/Moltres vote. As a reminder, you need to have more than 2400 COIL to vote in this test, so dont make a post here unless you've met these requirements already. Please provide a screenshot of your alt in HIDE TAGs as well as proof the alt belongs to you in the screenshot. The test isn't over yet, so you'll still have 6-7 more days to qualify and vote if you cant post here yet.

For the record, here's my reqs alt as an example post:

My reqs

not really happy with how i did this time around, i was a bit rusty and made some dumb plays vs a few people x.x

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Confirming as Lord Tomohawk. My GXE still sucks, but at least it didn't take me 156 battles like last time. Also, sorry to all the people I flipped my shit at; laddering is emotionally draining.

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
So yea I guess I'm confirming as blinkie surprise surprise
Shoutouts to users zdrup15 for making the team I stole and UltimaJC for being a gr8 fren

Last edited:

confirming as iklwa

thanks to zdrup15 for the team layout, i switched cobalion for mega lix, and gave slowking specs and emboar scarf so people would be a bit surprised, considering a lot of people probably saw the rmt

also used galbia's for a bit but it was too weak to eq and esp dugtrio for my liking in the long run

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)