1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

RU STANDARD Mini-Tournament - [Won by SilentVerse]

Discussion in 'BW RU' started by DittoCrow, Sep 9, 2012.

1. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¬°YA HA!
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner
    Mentor

2. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

3. Bigblue

Bigblue

DittoCrow wtf man, Omicron told me he talked to you because he doesn't get back from china until today and you would give us an extension.
  4. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner
    Mentor

I checked Omicron's wall and you hadn't contacted him at all. I also posted the round a day he got back. I just expected you to respond to him and set up a time for when he got back. If you still want to battle him, do it quickly!
  5. Bigblue

Bigblue

Sorry we talked on #rarelyused, I'll try to get the battle done by tonight if possible, and he said he talked to you.
  6. Pkrs

Pkrs

7. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

8. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner
    Mentor

Ok since Omicron is showing no activity, it'll be Bigblue vs Texas Cloverleaf. If you guys need an extension, no problem.
  9. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

10. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    Mentor

Omicron isn't posting here and I know it's not his fault because he's busy and all. I don't want to prolong this tournament any longer so Bigblue can have the win!
  11. Bigblue

Bigblue

Thank you, too bad we didn't get to battle since it would have been like apprentice vs master.
  12. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner

I beat mostwanted in some very close games. GGs!
  13. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Confirming, ggs.
  14. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    Mentor

~Finals~

SilentVerse vs. complete legitimacy
    SilentVerse vs. Texas Cloverleaf
    complete legitimacy vs. Texas Cloverleaf

Deadline for extensions is October 1st at 8:00 PM EST. Deadline for everyone is October 4th.
  15. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh

00:12 Texas well i douched on bigblue sad to say
    00:12 Texas but what can you do when two hit chicks come into your room to have a chat x_x

I won the first game then then circumstances arose which stopped the second from beginning

EDIT: Yes, that was fairly self-evident from my post
  16. Bigblue

Bigblue

Were not done we need to finish this tomorrow, I have to go to sleep now though.
  17. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    Mentor

Come on guys. There wasn't any real effort to finish the match.

Coinflipped and Texas won. Finish the finals please!
  18. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner

I beat Texas in some ggs.
  19. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh

I beat c_l in a gg in the first one and he ceded the match to me

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)