Project RU Teambuilding Factory (Moved to new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
No, I said ask him if he is willing to give it up, if you pm'd him on the forum and he didn't answer in spite of having been on a couple times or something, then take the project, but idk how a different host is going to produce teams more efficiently if its the same number of people building at the same rate.
Oh, I thought you said you were going to send him a vm, didn't know you told me to, my bad. I mean if i was hosting it, i could ask some friends to join as builders, but it doesn't make sense to do that if I'm not even part of the thread. I'll send him a pm though I guess

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ill be willing to help building teams, a new thread with a new host would be nice to update the thread by putting the teams done on the first post so requests could be filtered and stuff.

Golden Electivire

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]/Hidden Power [Ice]

Braviary @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up

Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Freeze-Dry

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Baton Pass
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Roost

I wanted to run sub bulk up bravirary with this one so i can have an answer to every common playstyle with the first 3 mons(Jolteon > offense, Glalie > Balance and Braviary > Stall). Choice of hidden power on jolteon comes from preference with ice hiting flygon and grass hiting gastrodon and seismitoad. These 3 are easilly dealt with by a scarfers(notably emboar and tyrantrum) so i got seismitoad as the stealth rocker since it's able to reliably handle both of those as well as durant, obvious flygon is obvious as usual since it' the only defoger that doesn't suck. Last slot i wanted a choice scarfer that could pivot around to help with getting mega glalie in, options were:medicham/durant... thats it, since i don't really consider rotom-mow as an option, so i went with durant as it lures in every single setup fodder for braviary on the tier.

/

ChilliTacos

Meloetta @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam/focus blast

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

Kabutops @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

TANK (Weezing) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpD / 84 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Scrafty @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab

Decided to run calm mind colbur melo with this one as i feel like it's better than the subcm set but that just comes down to personal preference, gurdurr is the perfect partner to any variant of meloetta as it's able to beat/set up on basically all of melo's checks, while melo can set up on gurdurr's checks etc etc. Meloetta hates hazards, mainly toxic spikes, so i had to get a spinner(seeing as how you wanted to run spikes stack) so i got kabutops as it's a nice fletchinder answer which is kinda annoying for the other members as well as helping with scarf fire types and such, obviously i need stealth rocks and mega steelix seemed to fit just fine with the other members, wasn't feeling too safe versus things like durant/virizion/hitmonlee and i still needed the spikes part of the team, decided to go with TANK weezing as it's actually a pretty cool fighting check, being able to handle a couple of very problematic mons like durant etc, + i couldn't exactly just run qwilfish since i already have 2 ground weak mons and no resists so there's that. Now on the last slot i needed a psychic check i was torn between life orb sneasel or choice band scrafty, so i just decided to leave both there for you to choose since i can't handle the pressure....

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Hope u enjoy ┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐
Thanks man. I didnt mean to rush to you

Requesting a team around those three (where Tyrantrum benefits from Mega Steelix Fairy-killing abilities, while Meloetta deals with Fighting-types for Mega Steelix). I don't want any specific set for the mons, just choose the one that fits better.
That said I want this AOAP (As Offensive As Possible),
Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)