(RU) The Mighty Team NFE: A 3k RU Joke RMT

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
TEAM NFE:

INTRODUCTION:

Hey everyone, it's Molk, and i'm back with another RMT! However, this RMT is quite different from the RMT's you're used to seeing for a few reasons. The first reason is that this team isn't a serious team, not even close, let me give you a little bit of a backstory on how i made it. Back in BW NU, when i still played the tier often, tennisace and i had a little thing where he'd yell out 6 nfe Pokemon for me to use (scraggy was almost always on them) while drunk, and i'd ladder with them and try and get as high as possible. One team ended up actually working decently, and i used it under "team nfe". Fast forward to XY RU, and i'm really really bored one day. Meanwhile, user: breh brings up the idea of Fletchinder, i thought the idea of it functioning well in RU was preposterous tbh, but i was extremely bored so i decided to make a team with it anyway, except i didn't just use fletchinder. In my boredom i decided i'd try and build a team with 6 random NFE Pokemon with at least some synergy together to see how it'd go.Surprisingly, it actually worked decently well when i used it against some people in challenges, and it even beat some pretty good players 1vs1 with proper play. I gave it out to some cool guys such as the users Robert Alfons, atomicllamas, and Detroitlolcat for some fun laddering sessions too, where many a ladder player fell to the wrath of 6 NFE Pokemon. Eventually, i decided it was time to do a ladder run with the team myself, and while my W/L wasn't as good as i had hoped because of shaky netbook connection/this is a joke team, i was able to get in the top 50 (gonna try and get higher because lol this team) and proved that i am officially better than passion, as can be seen below:

As for the second reason why i'm posting this team, this just happens to be me 3k post, and because i didn't do anything for my 1k or my 2k i thought i might as well do a little something for my 3k :]. The nicknames on this team are dedicated to Don Honchkrorleone, and silly stuff he says in skype calls. Anyways, on to the team itself

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS TEAM, IF YOU LADDER WITH THIS AND YOUR RATING GETS TRASHED, LET'S JUST SAY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

AN IN DEPTH LOOK AT THE TEAM ITSELF:

USE FREEZE DRY (Piloswine) @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

USE FREEZE DRY the Piloswine is a very stronk pokemon that serves quite a few roles on this team. First off, Piloswine's overall bulk is absolutely amazing (especially with Thick Fat closing up its Fire weakness and giving it a resistance to Ice-type moves), and it can take pretty much any neutral or super effective hit with some health to spare, even with just 252 hp investment, it takes things such as Specs Moltres Fire Blast and super effective Cobalion Close Combat easily from full hp even o_O. Outside of simply taking hits like an absolute beast, Piloswine serves as my Stealth Rock setter, and even more importantly, my primary Raikou check, even super effective HIdden Powers only 4HKO this blob iirc. Not to mention that nice base 100 Attack stat and great STAB combination in Ice/Ground means Piloswine is no slouch offensively either, and can even pick off annoying Grass- and Flying-types such as pre UU jump Shaymin, Tornadus, and Sceptile.

Name reference: there is a PS live on Youtube where Don repeatedly tells the others in the call to use Freeze Dry on their Mamoswine, this name was literally the perfect fit.

NOW YOU LOSE (Fletchinder)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 36 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Ah Fletchinder, the mon that i thought wouldn't work at all has actually amazed me with how well it did on the battlefield. It's nothing gamebreaking or top tier that's for sure, but if anything its definitely something to watch out for when properly supported and nothing to laugh at your opponent for using at all. Sadly because Fletchinder doesn't have access to either of Brave Bird or Flare Blitz, Fletchinder is forced to use no item Acrobatics for a strong STAB move (oh how it wishes it learned at least the former) but to be honest, it still doesn't have it that bad. No Item Acrobatics is still enough to get the job done vs faster offensive teams, especially if you can grab a Swords Dance on things such as Escavalier, Grass-types, and Aromatisse, and the lack of an item makes it slightly easier to switch into things with Knock Off (AV Escavalier can't even 2HKO Fletchinder without Stealth Rock lol). Fletchinder often works as this team's win condition, cleaning up teams with priority Acrobatics late game, and revenge killing things early game to keep them from sweeping my team. Will-O-Wisp lets Fletchinder cripple things such as Rhyperior and Bronzong, who it can't touch otherwise, and lets it deal passive damage to these Pokemon until they're in KO range for a +2 Acrobatics later on. Roost keeps Fletchinder healthy, and the combination of priority Roost and Will-O-Wisp makes setting up Fletchinder a bit easier than you'd think.

Name reference: this is usually what happens when you don't listen to don, the name fits Fletchinder perfectly too because of the fact that it's the Pokemon that ends games the most often.

YOU NEVER LISTEN (Frogadier) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot

Frogadier has a bit of a history tbh, even when we first got stats data and stuff on the days after october 12th, Frogadier's Protean ability, decent base 83 Special Attack, and Solid Base 97 Speed made it an obvious target Pokemon for troll teams, whether it was actually a good Pokemon or not. As for its actual viability: its a bit of a toss up the Protean power, coverage, and speed is all there, and with some double switching and prediction it can definitely leave its mark, but it's just so damn frail it's not even funny, and that holds it back from being a serious threat imo. Nonetheless, Frogadier is a pretty fun Pokemon, and as i mentioned with a bit of prediction and smart double switching it can definitely pull it's weight for this team. Hydro Pump is Frogadier's strongest attack and the one that you should be using whenever you aren't aiming for a super effective target, especially considering frog needs all the power it can get. Ice Beam hits pesky Grass-types such as (the late) Shaymin, Rotom-C, Amoonguss, and Tangrowth on the switch damn hard, and is also Frogadier's best way of hitting Druddigon (aka Mexico's most wanted). Dark Pulse hits Ghost- and Dark-type Pokemon such as Reuniclus, Cresselia, Slowking, Cofagrigus, and Mega Banette as hard as possible, and has a neat flinch chance to go along with it. Lastly, Grass Knot hits bulky Water-types such as Milotic, Jellicent, and Gastrodon exceptionally hard, and is often my best option for taking them out outside of stalling them out with Toxic.

Name reference: if you don't do what don says in a call and he was right all along, this is what he'll tell you.

I TOLD YOU (Doublade) @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

Doublade is a tank through and through, and even outside of this joke team i really think that it should be getting more usage, the speed and special bulk are a bit annoying, but its positive qualities just make up for that too much to be ignored. Anyways, Doublade's physical bulk is absolutely and utterly massive, and that really really shows in pretty much every match. It can easily take boosted neutral hits and avoid the 2HKO, and even has the potential to survive things such as STAB Earthquakes in a pinch. Just like Piloswine, Doublade isn't a sitting duck either, oh far from it. A potentially 150 BP Gyro Ball and STAB Shadow Claw+Sneak combo is more than enough to deter Pokemon from taking advantage of baby Crumbler, especially given Doublade's potential ability to set up itself. However perhaps the most important thing Doublade does is get rid of Cresselia and CM Reuniclus (assuming the latter has Shadow Ball), which this team has major trouble beating otherwise. Outside of these two, Doublade provides me with a primary or secondary check to all kinds of common threats such as Cobalion, Virizion, Toxicroak, Durant, and more.
Name reference: part 2 of what don will say if you don't do what he says and it bites you in the butt.

LIIIINK LIIIIIIINK (Sliggoo) @ Eviolite
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic
- Dragon Pulse

Like Frogadier, Sliggoo is one of the more gimmicky members of team NFE, and another Pokemon i wouldn't exactly recommend in a serious match. However, Sliggoo actually brings something important to this team: actual special bulk. A ton of it in fact, Sliggoo has just about Scrafty's special bulk BEFORE Eviolite, giving it more than enough bulk with the boost tacked on to make an excellent catch all special wall, beating Pokemon such as Moltres, Raikou, Heliolisk, Sceptile, Shaymin, Mismagius, Milotic, Cofagrigus, Yanmega, and more with ease. Sap Sipper is especially useful, and made Sliggoo (and this team) pretty much impervious to Shaymin during its time in RU, while stopping some things such as Leech Seed and Spore from bulky grasses such as Tangrowth and Amonguss too! As for offensive presence, Sliggoo can be a bit of a setup bait at times (one of the reasons why i wouldn't suggest Sliggoo on a serious team alongside a kinda poor movepool), but the combination of Toxic and a decently powerful Dragon Pulse help it out a little bit, however it's still completely at the mercy of Steel-types such as Escavalier and Cobalion, completely relying on its teammates to take out these threats.
Name reference: what don says when he really wants to see something.

YOURWEAK2FITE (Gligar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Last but definitely not least, Gligar provides something thats incredibly important for this team that almost no other NFE can effectively provide: reliable Defog support. Defog is always important to keep layers of hazards from stacking up, but it's especially important on this team considering the fact most of my team members can end up being hazards bait at times and Fletchinder is 4x weak to Stealth Rock. Initially i had Togetic in this teamslot, but eventually i switched to Gligar because i felt like i needed something that could both Defog and go toe to toe with Rhyperior alongside some other annoying physical threats such as Hitmonlee and well, pretty much any physical attacker without an Ice Move that can't set up on Gligar really lol. Hyper Cutter is used because Defog is illegal with Immunity, a somewhat fast Roost ensures Gligar can stay alive to do its job through the whole match, and the combination of Toxic and Earthquake lets Gligar chip away at the opposition, most often in preparation for a fletchinder sweep.

Name reference: according to don, every team is weak to fighting, and gligar fixes that.
IMPORTABLE:

USE FREEZE DRY (Piloswine) @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

NOW YOU LOSE (Fletchinder)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 36 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

YOU NEVER LISTEN (Frogadier) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Grass Knot

I TOLD YOU (Doublade) @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

LIIIINK LIIIIIIINK (Sliggoo) @ Eviolite
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic
- Dragon Pulse

YOURWEAK2FITE (Gligar) @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

SHOUTOUTS

Ah the shoutouts, because this is a silly 3k RMT, there's quite a few of these that i have to do lol, i've talked with so many people throughout my time on smogon and i don't want to miss anybody x_x (hope i didn't!). All shoutouts are in the hide tags below!

RU Guys:

atomicllamas: I remember when you first joined the forums and logged onto irc for the first time, i always liked you man and i knew you had potential to be a great contributor from the second i saw you, and look at you now, you're on the initial RU council! Overall a really great guy, knows his stuff, is p. funny, and we have a lot of fun with teams like this. Let the combined power of Angry Midget, Violent Hobo, and NIPPLE BLADES OF FURY flow through you!.

SilentVerse: One of my first friends on smogon imo, back when i was a young little boy with a lot of issues, no matter how bad i was, and no matter how much of a dick i was to everyone, you always stuck your neck out for me, even at your own expense at times, i really appreciate it man :).

Nails: Another guy that i've known for a while, even all the way back to the start of RU in fact. Like SilentVerse he had to deal with all my dumb shit when i was just a baby user, but when i improved he didn't let my past behavior cloud his opinion of me and i'd say we're pretty good friends atm despite not agreeing on everything. Hope you have good luck with Alomomola fren.

Oglemi: Ah the man who was the RU tier leader before me and yet another guy i've known since i first started contributing to smogon (and thus had to put up with me when i was a dum user). You really helped me out a lot when it came to improving myself and becoming a better user, and i'm really happy that you chose me to become the RU tier leader out of everyone else when you retired :). Still a massive butt tho imho.

Spirit: I remember when your username was still Icecream in the old BW RU forums, lol. You always got into all kinds of arguments with other users, which ended up with quotes such as "Atomicllamas: For a user named icecream your pretty fucking salty" coming along. However, you've come a pretty long way from that imo, and i definitely think you deserve your spot on the RU council, cool guy imo, even though the occasional salt joke is still fun to make.

DittoCrow: you really don't log onto irc anymore, but you were a part of RU as much as everyone else. In fact, you were a top contributor and a great role model imo, we had all kinds of fun pm convos on irc relating to all kinds of things (RU, PS, Irl, etc). Great user, great contributor, great friend.

Texas: another RU old timer who doesn't play as much anymore (sadly because of issues with the community you talked with me about a bit before RU started in xy). Still though, good guy that always stuck by me despite our disagreements, ESPECIALLY before and right after i was badged, i probably wouldn't be where i am w/o your help tbh lol.

-Tsunami-: lol xD XDDDDDD /me runs /me hides lol lol hello? /me gives shake a golden mightyena

Silvershadow234: one of my first tutees :]. I'm really glad you stuck around to keep playing RU/earn CC after all our tutoring sessions. You've really come a long was as both a player and a contributor since imo (big man in spl :O). gr8 guy, gr8 battler :), even if he lost to this team once.

Hot N Cold: Another guy that's been contributing to RU a lot as of late. You're a really great battler with a knack for creating a ton of cool innovative sets (just look at spl and stuff lol). Really glad to have you on the RU council man. I promise Torn lass and moth won't stay for long.

Double01: Double0-5ever won a tour :o.

Omicron: Dude i literally haven't seen you in forever, where are you dude? I miss you :[, you were in the RU and C&C crew when i was first starting out on this site.

complete legitimacy: another cool guy from back in the day that i rarely see anymore, although i at least see you from time to time whereas i barely see Omicron at all :[. CB cresselia for life.

Avira: one of my first friends on smogon, i remember how tough your stall team was to crack back in BW, especially with that damn mandibuzz ugh. Have you tried building anything for this generation?

august: Scarf Walrein (:3=

col49: idk why you say you suck all the time tbh, all i see from you whenever you're online is quality information, whether it's about the state of the metagame, specific playstyles, or underrated Pokemon, you're always spot on and a great guy to have in the discussion. There's a reason why i nommed you for CC in BW :).

EonX-: another great contributor to the RU scene, i always appreciate, and always have appreciated your posts on the forums and discussions on irc, very helpful and knowledgeable user imo. Just think about it this way, you get a CC from kokoloko, that's almost impossible unless you're a top notch contributor.

Swamp-Rocket: another guy who's contributions to discussion i really appreciate, you're a top notch contributor and always have been since you first joined (i remember you'd always make posts in the small objective/subjective changes threads when you first joined too lol, even before you started contributing to RU/QCing). Really nice and helpful guy and i wish i saw more of you on irc.

TAONU Guys:

TROP: prolly one of if not my best friend on smogon atm. We've known each other for what, 3 years now? Just like ebeast i've done all kinds of silly shit w/ you over the years, such as RU metang 2012, trousers trolling, and all kinds of shit like that. Now you're TC and have like what, 16 votes? You gotta admit that's pretty damn impressive. Ur still a big faget though.

ebeast:in all seriousness you're a guy that i've known almost since the very beginning. We've seen and done all kinds of funny shit both there and in #TAONU - even if we got in trouble for a lot of it. After all that now we're both mods (although you're mod alum you could def get those recolored if you wanted imo) we've both come a long time since then, havent we? Just don't get banned again for being a transphobic troll :). I know you were pissed about getting a half assed shoutout because i had a bit of a mental block, so i put this in special upon request

soviet: ur one too

Kenny: http://pastebin.com/ndXY23Va

Aurora: man i remember back in the day when we were still on the PO server and your username was RoryReloaded Rory vs Skarmpiss will be a thing of legend for years to come

EnerG218: imanalt needs to be bullied more imo. I don't know you as well as some of the other people on this shoutout list yet, but you're really cool imo from what i've seen :).

Soulgazer: stop iron head flinching me meanie :[. Jk, you're a really strong user imo despite your luckiness. Gud player, gud guy, thinks up all kinds of cool things to build around, i just wish i could understand anything about the anime you talk about x.x.

FLCL: Once again a really gud player imo, even if i get annoying sometimes with my silly shit lol. See Soulgazer though for the anime part.

Jukain: can you teach me how to 3HKO gengar with Seismic Toss? Jk, i've known you ever since you were an unbadged user getting plagiarism infractions and writing like 2152365252354265 analyses per day. Now look today and you have a shiny contributor badge and you're on the OU QC team, keep up the good work man :].

Imanalt: UMANILT;;;; great guy that i talk to quite a lot tbh. I often make jokes about some of your more absurd quotes such as:

20:59 imanalt am i the only one who stuck a thin lego piece down my dick then pulled it out when i was like 9 to see if i could.

But i don't have any malicious intent when i do that, so sorry if that gets annoying when i do it a lot lol. Also let it be known that you are in fact with the plagiarist.

Passion: Like EnerG218 i haven't known you for quite as long as a bunch of the other people on this list, but we've talked quite a bit during the past 3 months or so and you're a good fren imo :]. Just don't bully me :[.

Fusxfaranto: creator of the mighty Rob Gi Joe and glorious fusx streams, as well as a gud friend imo. Like Aurora vs Skarmpiss liz fusx stream will be a thing of taonu legend for years to come #neverforget.

Magnemite: another guy that i havent known for very long, but imo you're definitely a good contributor and we get along p. well imo, keep up the good work!

@BasedVictory: smogon's best tactical user, now that RU tiers have updated we need to innovate the meta man :].

#pokemon guys

Yilx: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; amazingly funny artist that's always starting new trends whether he wants to or not. Sorry if my ;;;;;; spam and silly art requests get annoying sometimes :x. I'm going to ban Tornadus.

Treecko: TRUKO;;;; I rarely see you anymore man ;;;;;, i still remember when you first joined and you were an NU guy from PO. Late night #neverused and #pokemon with people such as livingrhino and skylight was a blast

DTC: one of the few smogon users to actually be younger than me o_O. Either way, you're a rly good friend imo and it's always fun talking metagame with you :].

breh: Another guy i really enjoy talking to, always using fun gimmicks and coming up with new ideas in whatever tier he's currently playing in. You always bring a lot to discussions whenever you're online imo, and like dtc it's always a blast talking about the metagame with you. Not to mention you were actually the guys that made me think to use fletchinder and create this team in the first place! so props for that too :).

Theorymon: I really enjoy talking to you when you're online man. You always have a lot to say about all kinds of topics, from Pokemon, to science, to your funny dreams. Stay healthy man :).

DetroitLolcat: laddering using Joke teams/deep sea diving/using metronome teams is always fun when you're around. One of the guys i passed this team to for funny laddering sessions.

Robert Alfons: really cool stall player and all around fun guy to talk to about various things. Like Detroitlolcat one of the guys i gave out this team to for funny laddering sessions.

Skype Guys:

Gary2346, Halcyon, Subject 18, Don Honchkrorleone, Nog, Kushalos, ShootingStarmie, and Chenkovsky i think? (sorry if i forgot anyone). Its always a real blast calling with you guys tbh, whether we're laddering or talking about smogon happenings or just life stuff, there's just always something fun to do, and nobody can mention a team with don names without mentioning you guys :). I don't know all of you quite as well as some other people on this shoutout list, but you guys are all awesome imo.

Other Guys:

jrp: 2important4me

Mizuhime: Biggest bully on smogon, new users beware

tennisace: NU guy that always banned me when i was a wee young lad on smogon and tbh p. dumb lol. We're cool now though (right???), and you're one of the reasons this team happened in the first place because of all the team nfe fun.

Raseri: new NU tier leader on smogon that i've known ever since like 2012 and got promoted at about the same time as me, old friend of mine imo. I hope xy NU is fun for you and i hope you do a good job of leading :).

Zebraiken: Another NU player that i've known for a while and also knew me back when i was a young user. We were just talking a bit yesterday about how much i've grown since then, i'm glad you think that way man :).

Cherub Agent: I've known you for quite a while too tbh, i don't see you nearly as often anymore, but i think i'd definitely call you one of my best friends on the site, You've always stuck up for me, even when i arguably messed up really badly, and you've always been a great pal in general :).

Pwnemon: i don't talk to you nearly as much anymore, but we were actually pretty good friends back when my username was MoltenKyurem, remember?

blarajan, yet another guiy that had to dealw with me when i was a dumb, except in this case he had to deal with me a LOT, i still feel bad about how much i annoyed you back then tbh lol, even now that we're cool and everything. Either way though, you're now the tier leader of Little Cup :o, i hope you do a good job!

Lasange: OMFG I FORGOT LAS :(. Either way though, you're a really funny guy that i enjoy spending trime with on late night taonu, keep up the good work with NU when it comes along man.

@Forn

@Ainsley

Im rly rly sorry if i missed anyone by now, if i did and i remember later i'll definitely add you guys in

CONCLUSION:

All in all it's been a nice 3 or so years on smogon so, even if for some of them i was a bit of a jerk, i've made all kinds of friends on this site along the way, and i'm really happy that i stuck around even when times were tough. As i mentioned i didn't do anything for my 1k or 2k posts, so i decided i might as well post a 3k, especially since its such as a big number. Team NFE is probably one of my best joke teams ever, and was the absolute perfect team to RMT for my 3k imo. Anyways, RU is changing a bit with Raikou Shaymin Toxicroak and Milotic moving up (not to mention i'm planning on quicksuspecting Tornadus with no raikou), everyone should give the tier a try imo :).[/USER][/HIDE]​

Last edited:

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
let the record show that i defeated molk and this team last night on the ladder with the mighty choice scarf heliolisk

i also told him to make his 3k an rmt :')

The team looks really cool gotta say that at least.

My question is why not run immunity on Gligar?
A question that has plagued mankind for centuries, I assure you. Not unlike the proverbial monkey's paw, the immediate gain of such an idea is indeed quite tempting, but one might fail to recognize the serpent under't. Perhaps like the fabled tale of Midas, this immunity will extend beyond mere poison, unto his very state of being, immunizing him from what made him Gligar in the first place. Or perhaps it was actually mentioned in the description, which it would behoove you to read:

Hyper Cutter is used because Defog is illegal with Immunity
:[

Also I'm obligated to contest that I am, in fact, utter garbage at this game, so it'd save you a lot of trouble to stop tryna convince me otherwise '-'

Thanks for the shout-out tho *-*

Galladium

Banned deucer.
Turtleye, Molk never said he was going to ban Tornadus. He said he was planning on a Suspect Test.

Galladium post: 5432170 said:
Turtleye, Molk never said he was going to ban Tornadus. He said he was planning on a Suspect Test.
Read the shoutouts ;)

Besides it will get banned anyway. Torn too stronk

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to post and say that i've laddered with the mighty team nfe a bit more since i've posted and the tiers have shifted, and i'm currently.....#8 on the ladder somehow .-.

I'm gonna try and get as high as possible (not sure how much higher i can get). Because honestly this team getting #1 or something would be p. funny tbh

Just wanted to post and say that i've laddered with the mighty team nfe a bit more since i've posted and the tiers have shifted, and i'm currently.....#8 on the ladder somehow .-.

I'm gonna try and get as high as possible (not sure how much higher i can get). Because honestly this team getting #1 or something would be p. funny tbh
jesus christ man. you are the truth.

this team is really cool btw.

Galladium

Banned deucer.

It's probably due more to the skill of the player than the strength of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)