RUgged Mountain (Won by shnen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think I should make it clear that my username on the PS server is not the same as my username account on Smogon: it is Innovator. When the server gets back up and I resume my challenge on the mountain, you may refer to me by either name.

Actually, I think I should make it clear that my username on the PS server is not the same as my username account on Smogon: it is Innovator. When the server gets back up and I resume my challenge on the mountain, you may refer to me by either name.
Mountain challenges are still happening, you can simply play on another server such as Groudon's Grotto.

Edit: lost to DC in a close game, gg

Changed a rule:

Old Rule said:
If you lose 3 times to one specific trainer, you have to start from the beginning.
New rule: If you lose 5 times throughout the challenge, you have to start from the beginning.

This makes it so the trainers don't have to beat someone 3 times in a row to defend the mountain. So now you get one loss per trainer basically :p. For example, if you lose to ShakeItUp twice, then lose to Molk once, then lose to complete_legitimacy once, you have to go back to ShakeItUp the next time you lose. Anyone who is currently hiking the mountain:

If you're about to face:
Molk- you get 4 losses
complete_legitimacy- you get 3 losses
Omicron- you get 2 losses
SilentVerse- you get 1 loss

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
If I already lost to silent verse do I have to restart? Or do I get one try?

Edit:Ignore me I read the rules wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)