1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

ruin your favorite cartoons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by ls, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

Lyns you have a penis!
  2. alex

alex the best stuff on earth
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

this thread is not a cartoon

please stop ruining it >_<;

edit: ugh. sanders. /me rolls eyes
  3. Sanders

Sanders
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

rename the topic to "ruin your favorite threads!!!!!!!!"
  4. CT20

CT20

“Pikachu get back into your pokeball.” The tiny yellow mouse rubbed its head against Ash's leg, asking not to go. Ash gave it a stern look, and kicked the pokemon away. He took the pokeball from his pocket, “Return” and Pikachu was gone.

Ash wondered if he'd be late, it was already 8:00 P.M, the sun was well below the horizon. The pokemon trainer had spent most of his tournament winnings on the small motel room, but in his mind it was worth it. Ash took of his shoes, placing them on the right side of the door, and sat down on the bed. The sheets were a stark white, and there was a complimentary chocolate bar on one of the pillows.

About five minutes passed, and Ash was still waiting. His stomach rumbled, Ash had forgotten to eat. After lying to Brock and May, and whoever the little boy was, he had to run back from Viridian forest back to the city. The motel was a cheap one, he had to admit, but Ash knew he'd understand. Ash left a key for him at the counter, expecting him to just walk in.

When his hunger got the best of him, about two minutes later, Ash decided to eat the chocolate bar. It was a Hershey's bar, Ash liked Crunch, but this would have to do. Ash liked to break off pieces, Hershey's was assembled in squares, and eat those pieces whole. The boy tore his first piece off, and greedily ate the whole thing.

The door suddenly swung open, and Ash almost choked on the chocolate bar. Professor Oak stood at the doorway, in his white researcher coat, and smiled.

“I want some of that chocolate bar.”

“Well, you can't have any.”

Ash took three quick bites of the chocolate bar, before his gray-haired companion quickly grabbed it from him. “If you want some more, you'll have to pay.”

“Pay with what?”

“Well, I'm in need of some research.” Ash sat in the Professor's lap, and asked, “What kind of research Professor?”

The Professor took Ash's shirt off, “Well, I guess you'll just have to find out.”

PART 1 of 2.
  5. UnicronEX

UnicronEX

It's like a train wreck, it's disgusting but I can't look away.
  6. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I like it, cooltrainer. Maybe a bit too much...
  7. Kier

Kier

eagerly awaiting part 2 of CoolTrainer's steamy sex romp

:naughty::naughty:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)